Karthik Subbaraj to direct Siddharth in bilingual film
Chennai: Tamil director Karthik Subbaraj, who reaped gold with Tamil blockbuster ‘Pizza’, has roped in southern actor Siddharth for his untitled second Tamil-Telugu bilingual project.
"Karthik will direct Siddharth in a mega budget project, which will be simultaneously made in Tamil and Telugu. The rest of the cast is yet to be finalised," said a statement from the production house.
Kathiresan, known for producing Tamil films such as ‘Pollathavan’ and ‘Aadukalam’, will produce the film under his home banner Five Star Movies.
"I`m not in a position to discuss the story of the film, but all I can say at the moment is that it will be a blend of action and drama," Karthik said.
He added that the film will go on floors soon.
Meanwhile, Siddharth is busy wrapping up upcoming Tamil comedy ‘Theeya Vela Seiyyanum Kumaru’.
Karthik`s debut film ‘Pizza’ is currently being remade in Hindi. The remake rights have been bought by filmmaker Bejoy Nambiar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Veteran Telegu actor Ramana Murthy dead
- Remember Namrata Shirodkar? She is ‘yummy mummy’ of two ‘awwdorable’ children – See pics
- Rajinikanth absolutely fine, says publicist
- Veteran Tamil film director AC Tirulokachandar passes away
- Oh my my! Rashmi Gautam turns up hotness quotient in sizzling 'Antham' trailer – Watch here