Kavita Srinivasan keen on action
Chennai: Having played an antagonist in yet-to-be released Telugu debut ‘Kalicharan’, southern actress Kavita Srinivasan now wants to try her hand at some action. She says she would love to do roles that require some physical training.
"I don`t want to restrict myself to certain roles, but I`m keen to do action roles. I would love to do some kickboxing and would be more than happy to do roles that may involve some physical training," Kavita, a trained kickboxer, said.
"I don`t mind putting my dance skills to test as I love roles that give me a different experience," she added.
Kavita said her Telugu debut happened by chance and she has her eyes set on Bollywood.
"I don`t want to discard any industry, but I want to concentrate on Hindi films. My Telugu project was very challenging and, therefore, I agreed to work for it," said Kavita, who has already worked in an untitled Hindi film, which is yet to be released.
She is also busy hearing scripts in Hindi as well as Tamil. However, Kavita said: "I`m eagerly waiting for `Kalicharan` to release because I have worked extremely hard for it".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maharashtra Governor applauds Juhi Chawla, Shabana Azmi's 'Chalk N Duster'
- Shah Rukh Khan fined Rs 1.93 lakh for illegal ramp outside 'Mannat'
- Richa Chadha excited to meet Sarabjit Singh's wife
- He is back! Irrfan Khan reveals intriguing first look in 'India Ki Khoj' poster - See pic
- Sex or acting - what did Aditya Roy Kapoor choose? Watch video
- Priyanka Chopra's first Marathi film 'Ventilator' kicks off!
- Aadarsh Balakrishna joins cast of 'Neram' remake
- Prabhas to double his weight for ‘Baahubali' part 2?
- Post SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali 2', Prabhas roped in for 'Srimanthudu' team's next?
- South actress Devayani will star with Jr NTR in 'Janath Garage'!