Kavita Srinivasan keen on action
Chennai: Having played an antagonist in yet-to-be released Telugu debut ‘Kalicharan’, southern actress Kavita Srinivasan now wants to try her hand at some action. She says she would love to do roles that require some physical training.
"I don`t want to restrict myself to certain roles, but I`m keen to do action roles. I would love to do some kickboxing and would be more than happy to do roles that may involve some physical training," Kavita, a trained kickboxer, said.
"I don`t mind putting my dance skills to test as I love roles that give me a different experience," she added.
Kavita said her Telugu debut happened by chance and she has her eyes set on Bollywood.
"I don`t want to discard any industry, but I want to concentrate on Hindi films. My Telugu project was very challenging and, therefore, I agreed to work for it," said Kavita, who has already worked in an untitled Hindi film, which is yet to be released.
She is also busy hearing scripts in Hindi as well as Tamil. However, Kavita said: "I`m eagerly waiting for `Kalicharan` to release because I have worked extremely hard for it".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You should be prepared for trolls on social media: Amitabh Bachchan
- Ranvir Shorey starrer 'Blue Mountains' to release in April
- I'm not judgmental about any character: Vicky Kaushal
- 'Anaarkali of Aarah' makers file complaint over leaked scenes
- Freedom is main attraction of hip-hop, says rapper Raftaar
- SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali 2': Queen Elizabeth II to watch it first?
- I will always get up: Malyalam actress after kidnap ordeal
- Dhanush paternity row: South superstar appears in court for birthmark identification
- SS Rajamouli opens up about trailer launch of 'Baahubali: The Conclusion'
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Actress resumes work