Krish to shoot `Gabbar` after `Shivam`
Chennai: In all probability, Telugu director Krish, who was recently signed on to helm the Hindi remake of Tamil blockbuster ‘Ramana’, titled ‘Gabbar’, will start working on it only after he wraps up his Telugu film ‘Shivam’.
"I signed `Shivam` much before I was offered to direct `Gabbar`. I will start shooting for `Shivam` as soon as Mahesh finishes his current project with director Sukumar. Therefore, I`ll most likely start shooting for my Hindi project in the last quarter of this year," Krish told reporters.
‘Shivam’, touted to be an action entertainer, will feature Mahesh Babu and Sonakshi Sinha in the leads.
Krish is yet to zero in on the leading lady for ‘Gabbar’, which will be produced by Sanjay Leela Bhansali. It will feature Bollywood star Akshay Kumar in the lead role.
"I haven`t signed any actress yet for the lead role, and when I do I will announce it publicly. I`m yet to finalize the rest of the cast," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss season 10: Salman Khan blasts Swami Om; Sahil Anand evicted!
- Check out these 10 essential fashion life hacks that everyone should know!
- Here's how Aamir Khan plans to surprise Kiran Rao on their 11th wedding anniversary!
- Shah Rukh Khan aka Miyan Bhai's dialoguebaazi from 'Raees' takes excitement up a notch!
- Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan to recreate 'Tamma Tamma' magic in 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania'!