Krish to shoot `Gabbar` after `Shivam`
Chennai: In all probability, Telugu director Krish, who was recently signed on to helm the Hindi remake of Tamil blockbuster ‘Ramana’, titled ‘Gabbar’, will start working on it only after he wraps up his Telugu film ‘Shivam’.
"I signed `Shivam` much before I was offered to direct `Gabbar`. I will start shooting for `Shivam` as soon as Mahesh finishes his current project with director Sukumar. Therefore, I`ll most likely start shooting for my Hindi project in the last quarter of this year," Krish told reporters.
‘Shivam’, touted to be an action entertainer, will feature Mahesh Babu and Sonakshi Sinha in the leads.
Krish is yet to zero in on the leading lady for ‘Gabbar’, which will be produced by Sanjay Leela Bhansali. It will feature Bollywood star Akshay Kumar in the lead role.
"I haven`t signed any actress yet for the lead role, and when I do I will announce it publicly. I`m yet to finalize the rest of the cast," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Market forces determine heroine's pay, not gender: Karthi Sivakumar
- Proud to have played a woman in 'Remo': Sivakarthikeyan
- Talks are on for 'Sairat' Telugu remake!
- Guess what? Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Naga Chaitanya in Telugu remake of '2 States'
- These leaked PICTURES from the sets of 'Baahubali 2' will make you crave for the movie! See inside