Lai Bhari crosses Rs 25 cr in Maharashtra
Zee Media Bureau/ Aparna Mudi
Mumbai: Riteish Deshmukh has hit a new high in his career in films. After a spectacular performance in `Ek Villain`, the actor got many praises for his Marathi film `Lai Bhari`.
Starting with the Sajid Khan`s `Humshakals`, 2014 has a been a spectacular year for Riteish. Now the latest feather in his cap is that the `Lai Bhari` has crossed the 25 Crore mark in Maharashtra alone.
The movie is a complete masala entertainer, with action packed scenes and explosive dialogues. Fans of the young Deshmukh have showered their love on the actor for the movie which has him as the lead.
The actor took to Twitter to thank his fans for supporting the movie.
As LaiBhaari crosses 25cr in Maharashtra - I wanna thank everyone who ve gone to the theatres n supported it - Sarvanche Koti Koti aabhaar.
— Riteish Deshmukh (@Riteishd) July 24, 2014
The movie is Riteish`s debut as an actor in the Marathi film industry and he has definitely made a indelible mark with his very first. The guest appearance of Salman Khan and Genelia D`Souza has also definitely helped the movie further.
`Lai Bhari` released on 11 July and has been directed by Nishikant Kamat. It also stars Radhika Apte, Sharad Kelkar, Tanvi Azmi, Aditi Pohankar in major roles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cheap Fast Food places to visit in Mumbai
- Anushka Sharma looks dazzling on latest GQ cover!
- Aamir Khan has something to say about ‘Dangal’ title track – Watch
- Raees-Kaabil clash: Shah Rukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan set for big battle, Rakesh Roshan fumes over release date!
- Himesh Reshammiya and wife Komal split after 22 years!
- Cho Ramaswamy passes away: Tamil film personalities may homage
- Cho Ramaswamy was a multi-dimensional film personality
- Sridevi posts an old classic pic with Jayalalithaa on Twitter
- Jayalalithaa death: Telugu stars mourn Amma's loss!
- Kaabil: Hrithik Roshan flaunts new release date in Tamil, Telugu posters