Lakshmi Menon busy with Class 12 exams
Chennai: Southern actress Lakshmi Menon couldn`t attend the audio launch of her upcoming Tamil thriller `Naan Sigappu Manithan` Thursday because she was busy writing her Class 12 exams in Kerala, says actor Vishal Krishna.
This is the second time in a row Vishal and Lakshmi have worked together after Tamil drama "Pandiya Naadu".
"She wanted to be part of the audio launch but she couldn`t make it because of her exams. She`s writing her Class 12 exams in her hometown (Kerala). She will join us soon for the promotions of the film," Vishal told IANS.
Vishal-starrer "Naan Sigappu Manithan", which is about a character suffering from narcolepsy, is slated to release April 11.
Directed by Thiru, the film is jointly produced by Disney UTV and Vishal Film Factory.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Guess what? Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Naga Chaitanya in Telugu remake of '2 States'
- These leaked PICTURES from the sets of 'Baahubali 2' will make you crave for the movie! See inside
- Dhanush overjoyed at 'Visaranai' becoming India's Oscar entry
- Tamil film 'Visaranai' is India's official Oscar entry for 2017
- Vashu Bhagnani to produce Priyanka Chopra's next home production