Learn to treat success, failure equally: actor Jai Akash
Chennai: Telugu actor Jai Akash, known for films such as ‘Anandam’, ‘Anandam Anandamayae’ and ‘Sweetheart’, feels it is important to treat success and failure equally to sustain oneself in the industry.
"If one can`t treat success and failure at par, then sustaining in the industry becomes very tough. As an actor, one is bound have success and failure in equal proportion and, therefore, he or she should learn to live with it," Jai said.
"I`ve had quite a few failures in my career but that didn`t stop me from acting. I learnt from my failures and continue working with optimism," he added.
He recently completed shooting for his forthcoming Telugu romantic-drama ‘Aa Iddaru’, which he has directed himself.
The film, which has Jai and Kausalya in the lead, also features Chanakya and Akshaya in important roles. It is produced by E. Babu Naidu, who also produced Aakash`s last directorial venture ‘Yuganiki Okka Premikudu’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Never evaded Income Tax, says Vijay after searches
- Watch: Second trailer of Kamal Haasan’s ‘Thoongaavanam’ edgy, action-packed
- Kannada actor Shivarajkumar suffers minor heart attack, admitted to hospital
- Rajinikanth lauds makers of 'Puli'
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?