Long, exhausting shoot for `Baahubali`
Chennai: Actor Rana Daggubati is relieved at having successfully completed a marathon schedule for upcoming Telugu period-drama `Baahubali`. He says on certain days, the team even shot nonstop for over 24 hours.
"(I) finished my marathon second schedule of `Baahubali`. Day starting from 7 a.m. (to) all the way to 10 p.m. and the training till midnight," posted Rana on his Twitter page.
"And the one special weekend where we shot from Sunday morning 7 (to) all the way to Monday morning 8. An epic shoot little over 24 hours," he added.
He says it`s because of this hectic schedule that he has not been active on Twitter.
Directed by S.S Rajamouli, `Baahubali` also features Prabhas Varma, Anushka Shetty, Ramya Krishnan, Sathyaraj, Nassar, Adivi Sesh and Kiccha Sudeep.
The film, co-produced by Shobu Yarlagadda, K. Raghavendra Rao and Prasad Devineni, is being simultaneously made in Telugu and Tamil.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Guess who? This Bollywood veteran is giving Salman Khan serious fitness goals - Pic inside
- Usher announces new album 'Hard II Love'
- Remember Parul Chauhan aka Ragini from 'Bidaai'? Her latest pictures will make your jaw drop!
- Watch: Mouni Roy, Sanjeeda Sheikh's crazy 'Afghan Jalebi' act will make your day!
- B-Town celebs send warm wishes to Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput on birth of their daughter!
- Tamil actor Vijay's father undergoes surgery after fall
- Tamil film director Chandrasekar hospitalised
- Silly to have advertised my Chevalier award: Kamal Haasan
- French Chevalier award winner Kamal Haasan is Sivaji of our generation: Rajinikanth
- Double treat for fans, first look of sequel to release on birthday of 'Baahubali'