Long, exhausting shoot for `Baahubali`
Chennai: Actor Rana Daggubati is relieved at having successfully completed a marathon schedule for upcoming Telugu period-drama `Baahubali`. He says on certain days, the team even shot nonstop for over 24 hours.
"(I) finished my marathon second schedule of `Baahubali`. Day starting from 7 a.m. (to) all the way to 10 p.m. and the training till midnight," posted Rana on his Twitter page.
"And the one special weekend where we shot from Sunday morning 7 (to) all the way to Monday morning 8. An epic shoot little over 24 hours," he added.
He says it`s because of this hectic schedule that he has not been active on Twitter.
Directed by S.S Rajamouli, `Baahubali` also features Prabhas Varma, Anushka Shetty, Ramya Krishnan, Sathyaraj, Nassar, Adivi Sesh and Kiccha Sudeep.
The film, co-produced by Shobu Yarlagadda, K. Raghavendra Rao and Prasad Devineni, is being simultaneously made in Telugu and Tamil.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bill Murray receives Mark Twain prize
- Rock On 2 TRAILER OUT! Shraddha Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar and team strike the right chord
- Rangoon diaries: Kangana Ranaut REVEALS about her experience of changing clothes behind rocks!
- Ajay Devgn's BIGGEST fear is losing loved ones
- Anoushka Shankar coming to India for six city tour
- First look of Prabhas starrer 'Baahubali: The Conclusion' is finally out!
- Vivek Oberoi's to make his Tamil debut with Ajith's next
- SS Rajamouli to share first look of 'Baahubali 2: The Conclusion' at MAMI
- Rana Daggubati, Prabhas’ 'Baahubali 2' promises to be bigger and better
- Rajinikanth helped Radhika Apte while filming ‘Kabali’: Here’s how