Long, exhausting shoot for `Baahubali`
Chennai: Actor Rana Daggubati is relieved at having successfully completed a marathon schedule for upcoming Telugu period-drama `Baahubali`. He says on certain days, the team even shot nonstop for over 24 hours.
"(I) finished my marathon second schedule of `Baahubali`. Day starting from 7 a.m. (to) all the way to 10 p.m. and the training till midnight," posted Rana on his Twitter page.
"And the one special weekend where we shot from Sunday morning 7 (to) all the way to Monday morning 8. An epic shoot little over 24 hours," he added.
He says it`s because of this hectic schedule that he has not been active on Twitter.
Directed by S.S Rajamouli, `Baahubali` also features Prabhas Varma, Anushka Shetty, Ramya Krishnan, Sathyaraj, Nassar, Adivi Sesh and Kiccha Sudeep.
The film, co-produced by Shobu Yarlagadda, K. Raghavendra Rao and Prasad Devineni, is being simultaneously made in Telugu and Tamil.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tom Hanks, Meg Ryan reunite for her directorial debut
- Harshvardhan Kapoor in Motwane's 'Bhavesh Joshi'
- Actors can do little to break away from stereotypes: Zakir Hussain
- 'Baar Baar Dekho': Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma' breaks all records, rejoices 4.3 million views in 1 day!
- My brother, father completely different as filmmakers: Varun Dhawan