Mahesh Babu to start shooting for `Aagadu` from Nov 15
Chennai: Superstar Mahesh Babu, who has spent over a year shooting for upcoming Telugu action-thriller ‘1: Nenokkadine’, will start filming for his next project ‘Aagadu’ from Nov 15 onward.
‘Aagadu’, which will be directed by Srinu Vaitla, was launched Friday. This is the second time Vaitla and Mahesh are teaming up after Telugu blockbuster ‘Dookudu’.
"I`m confident that `Aagadu` will be a bigger hit than `Dookudu`. We will start regular shooting from Nov 15 and wrap up the film by April 2014. This film will definitely be remembered for a long time in both of our careers," Srinu Vaitla said
Tamannah has been paired opposite Mahesh in the film, which will also feature Prakash Raj and Brahmanandam in important roles.
The movie will be produced by 14 Reels Entertainment, who had earlier produced ‘Dookudu’, while S.S. Thaman will compose the music.
Meanwhile, Sukumar`s directorial ‘1: Nenokkadine’ is currently in its last schedule. It is expected to be wrapped up by first week of November.
Mahesh also has a yet-untitled project with Koratala Siva and ‘Shivam’ with Krish.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' out
- Police file charge sheet against `Peepli-Live` co-director Mahmood Farooqui in rape case
- TV star Pearl V Puri wants to pay tribute to RD Burman
- Watch: John, Anil in `funny wedding` song from` Welcome Back`
- Anurag Kashyap's guidance was very helpful: Zeishan Quadri