Malayalam actress Swarna on ventilator support
Kochi: Malayalam actress Swarna Thomas, who was seriously injured after she allegedly fell from the balcony of her fourth-floor apartment here, is critical and is on ventilator support, sources at the private hospital where she is undergoing treatment said today.
Hospital sources said the 18-year-old actress, who is in the intensive care unit for spine and pelvic fractures and liver contusion, is unconscious and on ventilator.
Swarna fell from the balcony on Wednesday night and was in the Neuro ICU.
The actress came to the limelight after participating in some dance reality shows of various television channels.
She is the heroine in the film `Buddy`, shooting of which is in progress here. The actress has also essayed roles in a few other films, including `Pranayakadha`, `Flat`, and was to act in two Tamil films.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Emraan Hashmi takes up 'Fear vs Neerja' challenge!
- Can't take freedom of speech for granted; religion in politics is not healthy: Kamal Haasan
- Sunny Deol's fans give thumps up to 'Ghayal Once Again', mints Rs 14.85 cr!
- Henry Cavill flaunts new look for upcoming flick 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice'
- Second dialogue promo of 'Neerja' is here!