Manchu Manoj saves a man`s life
Chennai: Telugu actor Manchu Manoj has saved the life of a man who had a cardiac arrest at the audio launch of Telugu movie ‘DK Bose’.
"Last night (Tuesday) at an audio function I was blessed to save a man`s life. He had a cardiac arrest and I instantly gave CPR and he came back to life. I thanked god for helping him," posted Manoj on his Twitter page.
According to the video posted by Manoj on his Twitter page, this person collapsed on stage minutes later the audio CD was released.
Manoj quickly performed cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) on the man and he came back to life within minutes.
The film`s lead actors Sundeep Kishan and Nisha Agarwal were present at the event along with a host of other actors from the industry.
‘DK Bose’ is directed by A.N. Bose and is jointly produced by Anand Ranga and Seshu Reddy.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- We're going back to dark ages: Emraan Hashmi on film censorship
- Pooja Joshi of 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' gets hitched to beau!
- Willow: where street food meets exotic taste in a cafe setting
- Aamir Khan has every right to be worried, says Aparna Sen
- 'Jai Gangaajal' is my way of protesting, says Prakash Jha
- Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone’s 'Bajirao Mastani' to release in Tamil, Telugu
- I thought acting offer was a joke: Shankar Mahadevan
- Marathi actor Prashant Damle to get Dinanath Mangeshkar award
- Om Puri to be back in Malayalam films after 27 years
- Make music compulsory in schools, colleges: Ilayaraja