Manchu Manoj signs five Telugu films
Chennai: After a dull 2012, Manchu Manoj seems to be on a singing spree this year - he has signed five Telugu films and hopes to complete all of them by the year end. The actor, however, clarified that he`s not doing any film with producer Ramachandra Rao of Sai Ratna creations.
"I`m not doing Sai Ratna creations movie. Apart from that, I have signed five projects for 2013. Will try my best to finish them up by this December," Manoj posted on his Twitter page.
Last year Manoj had only two Telugu releases – ‘Mr. Nookaya’ and ‘Uu Kodathara Ulikki Padathara’. The former bombed, while the latter garnered lackluster response at the box-office.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian film industry's earnings to be $3.7 billion by 2020, says report
- Kangana Ranaut–Hrithik Roshan controversy: Here's what Rakesh Roshan has to say
- Turn to tea tree oil for glowing skin
- Ranbir Kapoor declines to comment on MNS warning to Pakistani actors
- Richa Chadha keen to play Draupadi on screen!
- These leaked PICTURES from the sets of 'Baahubali 2' will make you crave for the movie! See inside
- Dhanush overjoyed at 'Visaranai' becoming India's Oscar entry
- Tamil film 'Visaranai' is India's official Oscar entry for 2017
- Vashu Bhagnani to produce Priyanka Chopra's next home production
- 'Thodari' release delayed in Karnataka