Marathi actor Satish Tare passes away
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: Marathi actor-comedian Satish Tare breathed his last Wednesday morning. He was admitted to Sujay Hospital in Juhu, Mumbai on Tuesday.
Tare had undergone a leg operation recently. His liver was also severely damaged.
He had worked in films like ‘Valu’ and ‘Balak Palak’.
He had acted in a number of plays, TV serials and films. He was known for his impeccable comic timing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt won't be typically romantic: Gauri Shinde
- See in pic: Anil Kapoor in awe of daughters, Sonam and Rhea Kapoor!
- Shilpa Shetty rejoices 4 million Twitter followers
- I don't know my caste or creed, I'm universal: Amitabh Bachchan
- First trailer of Clooney's 'Hail, Caesar!' unveiled
- Rudramadevi movie review: Lengthy but interesting period drama
- Mahima Chaudhry to star in Bengali film on Sheena Bora case
- Trisha Krishnan attracts fans galore on 'Nayaki' set
- Never evaded Income Tax, says Vijay after searches
- Watch: Second trailer of Kamal Haasan’s ‘Thoongaavanam’ edgy, action-packed