Meka Srikanth confident rough patch will pass
Chennai: His last two Telugu films ‘Devaraya’ and ‘Sevakudu’ bombed at the box-office but Meka Srikanth, who is gearing up for the forthcoming ‘Shatruvu’, is upbeat and says he is just going through a rough patch that will be over soon.
"It`s unfortunate that the films were not received well but I consider this as another rough patch in my career and I`m positive that this too shall pass. As an actor one should be prepared for highs and lows in this line of work," Srikanth said.
The N.S.R Prasad directed ‘Shatruvu’ that releases Jan 24 features Srikanth and Aksha Pardasany in the lead roles. It is produced by V.S Rami Reddy.
Asked if he regretted doing the last two films, Srikanth said: "Not at all. I don`t sign a film if I don`t like it. In fact, I was more excited to do `Devaraya` because it was my first socio-fantasy project while the other film was an out-and-out commercial entertainer."
The 44-year old actor is currently busy shooting for upcoming Telugu action-romantic ‘Anucharudu’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor reveals how to avoid negativity and her thoughts truly deserve an applause
- Aamir Khan one of the most inspiring person: Shraddha Kapoor
- Oscars 2017: Academy offers apology on best picture announcement gaffe
- Bob Harper suffers a heart attack, now recovering
- Disha Patani dancing to Ed Sheeran's 'Shape Of You' song is the coolest thing you will WATCH today
- Dhanush paternity row: South superstar appears in court for birthmark identification
- SS Rajamouli opens up about trailer launch of 'Baahubali: The Conclusion'
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Actress resumes work
- The Ghazi Attack: First week Box Office collections figures of Rana Daggubati starrer are out!
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Didn’t photograph more actors, says accused Sunil Kumar