Meka Srikanth`s bilingual film to go on floors in June
Chennai: Telugu actor Meka Srikanth hopes to resurrect his dwindling career with an untitled bilingual film that will go on the floors in June.
His last three Telugu films ‘Shatruvu’, ‘Devaraya’ and ‘Sevakudu’ failed to strike a chord with the audiences.
"I`ve signed a Telugu-Kannada bilingual film which will go on floors from June. Even though my last three releases didn`t live up to the expectations, I`m positive this film will do well. I have immense confidence in my director and his script," Srikanth told reporters.
The film will be directed by Srinivasu Raju and jointly produced by C.R. Manohar and E. Vijay. The rest of the cast will be announced soon.
Asked if he will dub in his voice in Kannada, he said: "We haven`t decided yet but I would love to dub in my own voice because I know the language well".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Baahubali’ puts regional cinema in forefront by minting Rs 500 crores!
- Prabhudheva announces three Tamil productions
- 'The Path of Zarathustra', a film on Parsis to release next month
- ‘Baahubali’ creates history; Hindi version rakes in Rs 100 crore!
- Tamil superstar Ajith completes 23 years in film industry