Meka Srikanth`s bilingual film to go on floors in June
Chennai: Telugu actor Meka Srikanth hopes to resurrect his dwindling career with an untitled bilingual film that will go on the floors in June.
His last three Telugu films ‘Shatruvu’, ‘Devaraya’ and ‘Sevakudu’ failed to strike a chord with the audiences.
"I`ve signed a Telugu-Kannada bilingual film which will go on floors from June. Even though my last three releases didn`t live up to the expectations, I`m positive this film will do well. I have immense confidence in my director and his script," Srikanth told reporters.
The film will be directed by Srinivasu Raju and jointly produced by C.R. Manohar and E. Vijay. The rest of the cast will be announced soon.
Asked if he will dub in his voice in Kannada, he said: "We haven`t decided yet but I would love to dub in my own voice because I know the language well".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan one of the most inspiring person: Shraddha Kapoor
- Oscars 2017: Academy offers apology on best picture announcement gaffe
- Bob Harper suffers a heart attack, now recovering
- Disha Patani dancing to Ed Sheeran's 'Shape Of You' song is the coolest thing you will WATCH today
- Deepika Padukone finally breaks her silence on comparisons with Priyanka Chopra
- Dhanush paternity row: South superstar appears in court for birthmark identification
- SS Rajamouli opens up about trailer launch of 'Baahubali: The Conclusion'
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Actress resumes work
- The Ghazi Attack: First week Box Office collections figures of Rana Daggubati starrer are out!
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Didn’t photograph more actors, says accused Sunil Kumar