Mohan Babu`s natural look in RGV`s `Rowdy`
Chennai: Veteran actor Manchu Mohan Babu, for the first time in the last many years, will appear sans a toupee in Ram Gopal Varma`s forthcoming Telugu political thriller `Rowdy`.
"Mohan Babu will be seen in his natural avatar in RGV`s forthcoming big action film `Rowdy`, sporting his real look without toupee. The power packed team behind the movie feels the intensity of this film is sure to freeze the audience this summer," read a statement from the film`s production AV Pictures.
The 61-year old has been sporting a toupee for his roles in recent films like "Pandavulu Pandavulu Tummeda", "Jhummandi Naadam" and "Saleem".
After many years, Mohan Babu is paired with veteran actress Jayasudha in the film, which also features his son Manchu Vishnu.
Mohan and Jayasudha have earlier worked together in films such as "Gruhapravesham", "Sivaranjani" and "Edadugula Bandham".
The makers believe "Rowdy" will be bigger than many hits of Mohan Babu.
"Producers of the film, Parthasarathy, Gajendra and Vijaykumar of AV Pictures say that the film`s impact is expected to be even bigger than Mohan Babu`s hit films such as `Peddarayadu` and `Rayalaseema Ramana Chowdary`," added the statement.
Actress Shanvi Srivastav will be seen in an important role in the film, which has music by Sri Karthik.
The film was reportedly completed in 18 days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Have to be obsessive to play a character: Shah Rukh Khan
- Hrithik Roshan judges his films with first copy itself
- Honesty, sincerity behind 'Dangal' worked in its favour: Director Nitesh Tiwari
- Bollywood stars praise Yuvraj Singh's incredible century!
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Madhavan, Pawan Kalyan to speak at India Conference at Harvard
- Actress Trisha in Jallikattu row, says never opposed the sport
- Will Priyanka Chopra do a Punjabi film? Here's what 'Sarvann' director feels
- Jallikattu row: After Kamal Haasan, Rajinikanth bats for bull taming sport