Mohanlal undergoing physiotherapy
Kochi: Ace superstar Mohanlal is undergoing physiotherapy at a private hospital here for the past one week as he is suffering from pain in his left leg, a source at the facility said.
The physiotherapy sessions are progressing well, a source at the Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences told reporters.
The 54-year-old has been suffering the pain for a while and only after weighing different options did he decided to undergo physiotherapy, a close aide of the actor told reporters.
"The pain is on his left knee and is spreading downwards. At one point of time, even bringing in a knee expert from the US was discussed, but after weighing other medical opinions, physiotherapy was decided upon. Things are getting better for him now," said the aide, who did not wish to be identified.
Once the physiotherapy session is over, Mohanlal is expected to take rest and would be ready to don the grease paint only in October when he teams up with Manju Warrier in a film, to be directed by master storyteller Sathyan Anthicadu.
"Aaram Thamburan" and "Kanmadam" have been two films that turned out to be a huge success when the duo acted together.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Red hot! This TV actress looks unapologetically sexy in bikini – See pics
- Hot alert! Katrina Kaif oozes sex appeal on the cover of Vogue India – See Pic
- Sidharth Malhotra is spilling hotness all over this summer! - Pic inside
- 'Ok Jaanu' stars Aditya Roy Kapur, Shraddha Kapoor take party spirit up a notch! - View pictures
- Riteish Deshmukh fulfills Madhuri Dixit's wish on TV show
- Vidya Balan looks enchanting as Geeta Bali in 'Ekk Albela' poster! – View pic
- Know what Irrfan Khan has to say about Marathi blockbuster ‘Sairat’
- With 'Sairat', Marathi cinema flies high on BO, appreciation
- It's big! Marathi film 'Sairat' rakes in a whopping Rs 65 cr in 3 weeks
- Superstar Mohanlal turns 56