Mukesh, Prathap Pothen team up for `For Sale`
Thiruvananthapuram: Malayalam actors Mukesh and Prathap Pothen will be seen together in Satheesh Ananthapuri`s ‘For Sale’.
Produced by Antony Kadavil, the film is expected to go on the floors by February.
The film also features Siddique, Kadhal Sandhya, Shamna Kasim, Aishwarya, Suraj Venjaramoodu, Valsala Menon among others. Jassie Gift will compose music for the film.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- `Ae Dil Hai Mushkil` controversy: Pahlaj Nihalani lashes out at film associations backing MNS
- Birthday girl Parineeti Chopra comes home to an amazing surprise
- Shopping for children? Here are some essential dos and don'ts
- Box Office report: Sushant Singh Rajput's 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' becomes second highest grosser of 2016
- Producers Guild not to work with Pakistani artistes in future, MNS allows release of Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Vivek Oberoi's to make his Tamil debut with Ajith's next
- SS Rajamouli to share first look of 'Baahubali 2: The Conclusion' at MAMI
- Rana Daggubati, Prabhas’ 'Baahubali 2' promises to be bigger and better
- Rajinikanth helped Radhika Apte while filming ‘Kabali’: Here’s how
- Anurag Kashyap to make Tamil debut with 'Imaikaa Nodigal'