Mukesh, Prathap Pothen team up for `For Sale`
Thiruvananthapuram: Malayalam actors Mukesh and Prathap Pothen will be seen together in Satheesh Ananthapuri`s ‘For Sale’.
Produced by Antony Kadavil, the film is expected to go on the floors by February.
The film also features Siddique, Kadhal Sandhya, Shamna Kasim, Aishwarya, Suraj Venjaramoodu, Valsala Menon among others. Jassie Gift will compose music for the film.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parineeti Chopra wants 'spa-like' personal spaces at her abode
- OMG! Zarina Wahab leaves house post Aditya Pancholi's name crops up in Kangana-Hrithik saga?
- Planning to buy stylish shades? Here's your guide to buying perfect sunglasses
- 'DDLJ' is Bollywood's most evergreen love story: Survey
- Sussanne Khan clarifies on patching-up with Hrithik Roshan—Details inside!
- Kamal Haasan to revive an old character in his next with daughter Shruti
- Know what Radhika Apte has to say about Rajinikanth
- Rajinikanth starrer 'Kabali' teaser will be out in May?
- Sardaar Gabbar Singh movie review: Entertaining, but lazily written
- HC refuses interim stay on release of Bengali film based on Sheena case