Murugadoss on a mission to promote young talent
Chennai: Having successfully co-produced two Tamil films, filmmaker A.R. Murugadoss Friday said that his mission is to actively promote young talent in the industry.
Murugadoss co-produced `Engeyum Eppothum` and `Vathikuchi` with Fox Star Studios. His third production venture, romantic-comedy `Raja Rani`, is ready for release.
"As a producer, my goal is to introduce young directors and actors to the industry. I want to earn the satisfaction of introducing several aspiring filmmakers," said Murugadoss, who has introduced directors such as Saravanan, Kinslin and Atlee Kumar under his banner.
His `Raja Rani` is also directed by a debutant called Atlee Kumar.
"I`m extremely happy to introduce Atlee. The film has come out very well and I`m pleased with the output. I believe the film will catapult Atlee in to the league of top directors," said Murugadoss at the audio launch of "Raja Rani".
`Raja Rani` features Arya, Nayanthara, Jai and Nazriya Nizam in the lead roles. It`s the story of finding love after a break-up.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rani Mukerji to make comeback with women centric film 'Hichki'
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui lauds Oscars, slams Bollywood awards for ignoring Om Puri
- Oscars 2017: Here are 14 craziest moments from Academy Awards
- Oscars after-party: Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone will make your heart skip a beat - See pics
- Koffee With Karan: Check out Kapil Sharma's interesting advice to Twitterati
- SS Rajamouli opens up about trailer launch of 'Baahubali: The Conclusion'
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Actress resumes work
- The Ghazi Attack: First week Box Office collections figures of Rana Daggubati starrer are out!
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Didn’t photograph more actors, says accused Sunil Kumar
- Vikram Vedha: R Madhavan - Vijay Sethupathi's on screen face off is incredibly captivating – WATCH