Murugadoss on a mission to promote young talent
Chennai: Having successfully co-produced two Tamil films, filmmaker A.R. Murugadoss Friday said that his mission is to actively promote young talent in the industry.
Murugadoss co-produced `Engeyum Eppothum` and `Vathikuchi` with Fox Star Studios. His third production venture, romantic-comedy `Raja Rani`, is ready for release.
"As a producer, my goal is to introduce young directors and actors to the industry. I want to earn the satisfaction of introducing several aspiring filmmakers," said Murugadoss, who has introduced directors such as Saravanan, Kinslin and Atlee Kumar under his banner.
His `Raja Rani` is also directed by a debutant called Atlee Kumar.
"I`m extremely happy to introduce Atlee. The film has come out very well and I`m pleased with the output. I believe the film will catapult Atlee in to the league of top directors," said Murugadoss at the audio launch of "Raja Rani".
`Raja Rani` features Arya, Nayanthara, Jai and Nazriya Nizam in the lead roles. It`s the story of finding love after a break-up.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tamil actor Vijay's father undergoes surgery after fall
- Tamil film director Chandrasekar hospitalised
- Silly to have advertised my Chevalier award: Kamal Haasan
- French Chevalier award winner Kamal Haasan is Sivaji of our generation: Rajinikanth
- Double treat for fans, first look of sequel to release on birthday of 'Baahubali'