Murugadoss wants to make Hindi film with Vijay
Chennai: Southern filmmaker AR Murugadoss, who debuted in Bollywood with Aamir Khan-starrer ‘Ghajini’, now wants to make a Hindi film with Tamil actor Vijay.
"I wanted to work with Vijay since I was working as an assistant director. Now, having worked with him in Tamil film `Thuppakki` and seen how fluently he speaks Hindi, I want to work with him in a Hindi film as well," said Murugadoss who has completed filming his Tamil action-thriller ‘Thuppakki’ with Vijay.
In ‘Thuppakki’, Vijay plays an army officer settled in Mumbai and speaks fluent Hindi.
The 38-year-old actor has teamed up with the filmmaker for the first time for the movie and said that he had a "terrific time".
"I`ve always admired him for his great storytelling ability and thoroughly loved working with him," Vijay told reporters here Wednesday at the music launch of the film.
Harris Jayaraj has composed music for the film and the director said: "Harris has given 10 times better music than his last super hit `Kaakha Kaakha` and I`m sure the soundtrack will be a treat for Vijay fans."
‘Thuppakki’, produced by Kalaipuli S Dhanu, is slated to released worldwide Nov 9.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shilpa Shinde files FIR against 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer, accuses him of sexual harassment!
- FIR against Shirish Kunder for 'insulting' UP CM Yogi Adityanath!
- Alia Bhatt achieved everything on her own: Pooja Bhatt
- Sixth sense in women key self-defence, says Vidyut Jammwal
- The Voice India...' winner wants to playback for Salman Khan
- ‘Baahubali 2’ trailer strikes gold, garners 100 million views!
- ‘Baahubali 2’: Prabhas, Rana Daggubati starrer creates another record!
- Rajinikanth's '2.0': Police detain two crew members for attacking journalists?
- PIL against Kamal Haasan for allegedly hurting Hindu sentiments
- Pawan Kalyan, Shruti Haasan's 'Katamarayudu' trailer packs quite a punch! - Watch