Murugadoss wants to make Hindi film with Vijay
Chennai: Southern filmmaker AR Murugadoss, who debuted in Bollywood with Aamir Khan-starrer ‘Ghajini’, now wants to make a Hindi film with Tamil actor Vijay.
"I wanted to work with Vijay since I was working as an assistant director. Now, having worked with him in Tamil film `Thuppakki` and seen how fluently he speaks Hindi, I want to work with him in a Hindi film as well," said Murugadoss who has completed filming his Tamil action-thriller ‘Thuppakki’ with Vijay.
In ‘Thuppakki’, Vijay plays an army officer settled in Mumbai and speaks fluent Hindi.
The 38-year-old actor has teamed up with the filmmaker for the first time for the movie and said that he had a "terrific time".
"I`ve always admired him for his great storytelling ability and thoroughly loved working with him," Vijay told reporters here Wednesday at the music launch of the film.
Harris Jayaraj has composed music for the film and the director said: "Harris has given 10 times better music than his last super hit `Kaakha Kaakha` and I`m sure the soundtrack will be a treat for Vijay fans."
‘Thuppakki’, produced by Kalaipuli S Dhanu, is slated to released worldwide Nov 9.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arjun Rampal captures priceless moments from 'Kahaani 2'! – View pics
- Saqib Saleem all praises for Radhika Apte's 'knockout performance' in 'Phobia'!
- Karan Singh Grover had a great time at 'The Kapil Sharma Show', wants to visit again!
- It's a wrap for Vidya Balan-Arjun Rampal's 'Kahaani 2'!
- 'Get fit in style'! Shraddha Kapoor stuns in casual too!
- Vidya Balan looks enchanting as Geeta Bali in 'Ekk Albela' poster! – View pic
- Know what Irrfan Khan has to say about Marathi blockbuster ‘Sairat’
- With 'Sairat', Marathi cinema flies high on BO, appreciation
- It's big! Marathi film 'Sairat' rakes in a whopping Rs 65 cr in 3 weeks
- Superstar Mohanlal turns 56