My film about love story of prostitute: Telugu director
Chennai: Telugu director Chandu says his film ‘Prema Oka Maikam’ narrates the love story of a sex worker.
"Unlike several films on prostitution, we don`t intend to entice the audience with skin show in our film. We want to show that even women who are forced into prostitution have a heart that longs for love," Chandu told IANS.
Popular Telugu actress Charmy Kaur plays the role of the prostitute in the film, which also stars Rahul and Saranya in lead roles.
D.Venkat Suresh and K.Surya Sreekanth have produced ‘Prema Oka Maikam’, which is nearing completion. It has cinematography by Praveen Bangari and music by Vivek Sagar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s boyfriend Rahul Raj Singh slams Kamya Punjabi, calls short film on late actress ‘bogus’
- Kapil Sharma least affected by Sunil Grover’s exit?
- I console myself with a career that lasts: Twinkle Khanna
- Priyanka Chopra proud of sister Parineeti's singing debut
- I'm looking at 'Ittefaq' as new film: Sonakshi Sinha
- Prabhas, Rana Daggubati’s ‘Baahubali 2’: And the countdown begins now!
- Rajinikanth to essay 5 characters, Akshay Kumar to portray 12 avatars in '2.0'?
- Why Katappa killed Baahubali? Sathyaraj answers the question! - Watch
- ''Baahubali', 67 years later, has beaten the magic created by 'Mughal-e-Azam' on screen'
- Baahubali 2: New poster featuring angry Prabhas unveiled! - See pic