My film about love story of prostitute: Telugu director
Chennai: Telugu director Chandu says his film ‘Prema Oka Maikam’ narrates the love story of a sex worker.
"Unlike several films on prostitution, we don`t intend to entice the audience with skin show in our film. We want to show that even women who are forced into prostitution have a heart that longs for love," Chandu told IANS.
Popular Telugu actress Charmy Kaur plays the role of the prostitute in the film, which also stars Rahul and Saranya in lead roles.
D.Venkat Suresh and K.Surya Sreekanth have produced ‘Prema Oka Maikam’, which is nearing completion. It has cinematography by Praveen Bangari and music by Vivek Sagar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zayn Malik deserves happiness: Rebecca Ferguson
- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' crosses Rs 20 crore mark in India on opening day
- IMPPA ban on Pakistani actors has no relevance: Pahlaj Nihalani
- Karan Patel deletes his angry social media post against Pakistan – Know why
- Won't let 'Ae Dil Hai Mushqil' and 'Raees' release: Raj Thackeray
- Market forces determine heroine's pay, not gender: Karthi Sivakumar
- Proud to have played a woman in 'Remo': Sivakarthikeyan
- Talks are on for 'Sairat' Telugu remake!
- Guess what? Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Naga Chaitanya in Telugu remake of '2 States'
- These leaked PICTURES from the sets of 'Baahubali 2' will make you crave for the movie! See inside