My film about love story of prostitute: Telugu director
Chennai: Telugu director Chandu says his film ‘Prema Oka Maikam’ narrates the love story of a sex worker.
"Unlike several films on prostitution, we don`t intend to entice the audience with skin show in our film. We want to show that even women who are forced into prostitution have a heart that longs for love," Chandu told IANS.
Popular Telugu actress Charmy Kaur plays the role of the prostitute in the film, which also stars Rahul and Saranya in lead roles.
D.Venkat Suresh and K.Surya Sreekanth have produced ‘Prema Oka Maikam’, which is nearing completion. It has cinematography by Praveen Bangari and music by Vivek Sagar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tamil actor Vijay's father undergoes surgery after fall
- Tamil film director Chandrasekar hospitalised
- Silly to have advertised my Chevalier award: Kamal Haasan
- French Chevalier award winner Kamal Haasan is Sivaji of our generation: Rajinikanth
- Double treat for fans, first look of sequel to release on birthday of 'Baahubali'