Nagma approached for Teja`s next
Chennai: Popular actress Nagma, who once ruled the southern film industry in the `90s, has been approached to essay an important role in director Dharma Teja`s upcoming, yet-to-be-titled Telugu project.
"I have approached her, but I haven`t signed her yet. We are still in the discussion stage and it`s too early to comment more on this. If she comes on board, then she will essay an important role in a unique love story," Teja said.
Teja, who is awaiting the release of forthcoming directorial venture ‘1000 Abaddalu’, says Nagma was the first choice for the character.
"She was my first choice because it`s the kind of the role I knew she would do justice to if she takes it up. I`m positive that she could pull it off with ease," he said.
Nagma was last seen in 2002 Telugu romantic-comedy ‘Allari Ramudu’, and since then she had become a sought-after actress in Bhojpuri.
Known for Telugu films such as ‘Killer’, ‘Allari Alludu’ and ‘Rikshavodu’, Nagma has also featured in Tamil hits such as ‘Baasha’ and ‘Kadhalan’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Market forces determine heroine's pay, not gender: Karthi Sivakumar
- Proud to have played a woman in 'Remo': Sivakarthikeyan
- Talks are on for 'Sairat' Telugu remake!
- Guess what? Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Naga Chaitanya in Telugu remake of '2 States'
- These leaked PICTURES from the sets of 'Baahubali 2' will make you crave for the movie! See inside