Naresh a comedian on, off sets: Isha Chawla
Chennai: Actress Isha Chawla has paired with co-star Allari Naresh for the first time in the upcoming Telugu comedy "Jump Jilani" and she says she had so much fun shooting with him as he`s extremely funny both on and off sets.
"We all know he`s a great comedian on screen. But he`s equally funny even when we are not shooting. He likes to pull pranks on his co-stars and he has a new prank everyday on sets. He`s so much fun to work with," Isha told.
"Jump Jilani" is the official Telugu remake of Tamil film "Kalakalappu".
"We have made a lot of changes in the remake. It`s different from the Tamil version. I play a dominating character that`s quite contrary to the lovable, girl-next-door kind of roles I`ve played so far in my career," she said.
Directed by E. Sattibabu, the movie also features Swathi Deekshith along with a host of comedians. It is slated to release June 13.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kamal Haasan to revive an old character in his next with daughter Shruti
- Know what Radhika Apte has to say about Rajinikanth
- Rajinikanth starrer 'Kabali' teaser will be out in May?
- Sardaar Gabbar Singh movie review: Entertaining, but lazily written
- HC refuses interim stay on release of Bengali film based on Sheena case