Nazriya withdraws police complaint
Chennai: After watching the film `Naiyaandi`, southern actress Nazriya who had accused director A. Sarkunam of using a body double to shoot intimate scenes for the Tamil romantic-comedy starring her, found nothing offensive. She withdrew her complaint after the director agreed to delete an objectionable scene.
The actress watched the film Wednesday.
"Since I found a small scene in the trailer with a double, I assumed that there might be more such scenes in the film. Therefore, in my police complaint, I had requested for a private screening. I watched the film and found nothing offensive," Nazriya said.
"Since the director agreed to delete the close up intimate shot which he had canned with a double, I withdrew my complaint. The film is a neat entertainer and all my fans can watch it," she added.
Nazriya had alleged that the director had used a double to shoot an intimate scene that was included in the film`s trailer released recently.
Slated to release Friday, `Naiyaandi` also stars Dhanush, Soori, Saranya Ponvannan and Vamsi Krishna.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rishi Kapoor 'thrilled' about 'shauchalaya' named after him
- Sachin Tendulkar biopic most awaited film of year: AR Rahman
- Sonu Nigam's new song 'Crazy Dil' has got the cutest surprise appearance ever – Watch to know
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for