Nearly 100 films to compete in IDSFFK
Thiruvananthapuram: Around 100 short films and documentaries would vie for honours under different categories in the competition section of the fifth International Documentary and Short Film Festival of Kerala (IDSFFK-2012), to be held here from June 8 to 12.
The films, chosen from among 620 entries, will be screened in six categories in the competition section, according to sources at the Kerala State Chalachitra Academy, organisers of the event.
Short films and documentaries from various countries would be screened at the festival. In the `Homage` section, eight films of eminent documentary filmmaker Richard Leacock would be screened.
The festival would be held at the Kairali-Sree theatre here. The online registration for delegate passes would begin on May 20, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Madhavan, Pawan Kalyan to speak at India Conference at Harvard
- Actress Trisha in Jallikattu row, says never opposed the sport
- Will Priyanka Chopra do a Punjabi film? Here's what 'Sarvann' director feels
- Jallikattu row: After Kamal Haasan, Rajinikanth bats for bull taming sport