Nearly 100 films to compete in IDSFFK
Thiruvananthapuram: Around 100 short films and documentaries would vie for honours under different categories in the competition section of the fifth International Documentary and Short Film Festival of Kerala (IDSFFK-2012), to be held here from June 8 to 12.
The films, chosen from among 620 entries, will be screened in six categories in the competition section, according to sources at the Kerala State Chalachitra Academy, organisers of the event.
Short films and documentaries from various countries would be screened at the festival. In the `Homage` section, eight films of eminent documentary filmmaker Richard Leacock would be screened.
The festival would be held at the Kairali-Sree theatre here. The online registration for delegate passes would begin on May 20, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Relax! Humans need more rest for better well-being
- Amul's 'Fawad Thinking' ad on MNS ban is what you MUST SEE this morning!
- Justin Theroux reveals secret to his happy marriage with Jennifer Aniston
- Navratri Special: Send Goddess Durga's blessings to your loved ones with these TOP 10 WhatsApp messages!
- Zayn Malik shares the reason for quitting One Direction
- Talks are on for 'Sairat' Telugu remake!
- Guess what? Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Naga Chaitanya in Telugu remake of '2 States'
- These leaked PICTURES from the sets of 'Baahubali 2' will make you crave for the movie! See inside
- Dhanush overjoyed at 'Visaranai' becoming India's Oscar entry
- Tamil film 'Visaranai' is India's official Oscar entry for 2017