Nearly 100 films to compete in IDSFFK
Thiruvananthapuram: Around 100 short films and documentaries would vie for honours under different categories in the competition section of the fifth International Documentary and Short Film Festival of Kerala (IDSFFK-2012), to be held here from June 8 to 12.
The films, chosen from among 620 entries, will be screened in six categories in the competition section, according to sources at the Kerala State Chalachitra Academy, organisers of the event.
Short films and documentaries from various countries would be screened at the festival. In the `Homage` section, eight films of eminent documentary filmmaker Richard Leacock would be screened.
The festival would be held at the Kairali-Sree theatre here. The online registration for delegate passes would begin on May 20, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Rustom' trailer out: Bollywood in awe of Akshay Kumar!
- Kriti Sanon has mastered the 'lower-back' workout – This video is a proof!
- Saiyami Kher is fresh as a dewdrop: Shabana Azmi
- Salman Khan 'raped woman' remark: Varun Dhawan's reaction is the most quintessential one!
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show': Sufi musicians Wadali Brothers to grace the show