Neetu Chandra`s Bhojpuri production at the Fiji fest
Mumbai: Neetu Chandra`s Bhojpuri production ‘Deswa’ has been chosen for the Fiji film festival and the actress will visit the island country next month.
"It is the first film in 50 years to be chosen in Indian panorama from Bhojpuri. I am proud of it. Right now it has been selected for Fiji film festival and I am am going there next month," Neetu said here Friday at an event organised by Cancer Patients Aid Association.
Neetu is also awaiting the release of her Greek-English film and two Hindi films.
"My Greek-English film `Let Not the Americans Know` will release October worldwide. My two Hindi films are also ready for release. So I am taking it slowly, choosing work because you don`t get many chances in the industry," she said.
Neetu`s next Hindi release is ‘Kusar Prasad Ka Bhoot’ and ‘Shooter’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar and Raveena Tandon's popular song all set for a reprised version!
- Toilet - Ek Prem Katha: New still featuring Akshay Kumar, Bhumi Pednekar out
- 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' promotions: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt take Jaipur by storm - Watch
- Hrithik Roshan – Kangana Ranaut controversy: Chapter done and dusted, says ‘Queen’ actress
- Akshay Kumar’s ‘Jolly LL.B 2’: Film inching closer to Rs 100 crore mark!
- Veeram: Amitabh Bachchan unveils teaser of official theme song – WATCH, It’s intense!
- Rana Daggubati's 'The Ghazi Attack': Opening weekend collections at the Box Office
- Malayalam actress molestation case: After main accused, two more people detained by police
- Allu Arjun's 'Duvvada Jagannadham' FIRST LOOK out!
- Malayalam actress Bhavana allegedly kidnapped, molested; driver held