No competition with sister Karthika: Thulasi
Chennai: Tamil actress Thulasi Nair, who will be seen in forthcoming romantic-drama `Kadal`, says her love for her elder sister, actress Karthika, won`t be replaced by competition.
Karthika is known for films like `Ko` and `Dammu`.
"We may be rubbing shoulders in the same industry but our love for each other will be never taken over by competition. We love each other so much and I always look up to my sister and even take inputs from her whenever needed," Thulasi said.
The 16-year-old is making her debut opposite Gautham Karthik in Mani Ratnam`s Tamil film, which is about young love in a fishing hamlet in Tamil Nadu.
The film, which releases worldwide Feb 1, also features Arvind Swamy, Arjun, Lakshmi Manchu and Thambi Ramaiah in prominent roles.
It is titled `Kadali` in Telugu and releases on the same day.
Oscar-winner A.R. Rahman has composed music for the film, which has cinematography by Rajiv Menon and editing by Sreekar Prasad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!
- Great to see people value healthy lifestyle: Sonam Kapoor