No Hollywood actors for `Baahubali`, says Rajamouli
Chennai: Having completed short schedule in Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh, despite intermittent rains, filmmaker S.S. Rajamouli now heads to the US for his upcoming Telugu period-drama `Baahubali`, but clarifies his movie doesn`t feature an international cast
"No Hollywood actors are signed for `Baahubali`. False news again," he wrote.
"Thanks to the people of Kurnool, even though they turned up in numbers that we didn`t imagine, they let us shoot without much difficulty. But, the rains were not as helpful," posted Rajamouli on his Twitter page.
"(I`m) preparing for the bigger and heavier schedules ahead. Meanwhile, leaving for the US for a couple of meetings for `Baahubali` and a family get together too," he added.
Featuring Prabhas Varma, Rana Daggubati and Anushka Shetty in the lead, `Baahubali` went on floors exactly a year after the filmmaker`s Telugu revenge-drama `Eega` was released July 6 last year.
The film, simultaneously being made in Tamil and Telugu, is jointly produced by Shobu Yarlagadda, Prasad Devineni and K. Raghavendra Rao.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing
- Sunny Leone to play cameo in Akshay Kumar's 'Singh Is Bliing'