No lavish birthday bash for Suriya
Chennai: Tamil actor Suriya Sivakumar, who turned 38 Tuesday, will spend the day with his family, said a source close to the actor.
"He is currently on a short break between films and enjoying the success of `Singam 2`, which has turned out to be a blockbuster. He will spend the day with his family as he has a busy schedule lined up from August when he will simultaneously shoot for two films," a source told reporters
Suriya`s Tamil action-drama `Singam 2` reportedly minted Rs.51 crore at the box office in the first two weeks since its release on July 5.
In August, he is expected to start shooting for filmmaker Gautham Vasudev Menon`s Tamil thriller `Dhruva Natchathiram` and director Lingusamy`s untitled Tamil action film from August.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra's debut Marathi production Ventilator gets dramatic world premiere
- First look of Prabhas starrer 'Baahubali: The Conclusion' is finally out!
- Vivek Oberoi's to make his Tamil debut with Ajith's next
- SS Rajamouli to share first look of 'Baahubali 2: The Conclusion' at MAMI
- Rana Daggubati, Prabhas’ 'Baahubali 2' promises to be bigger and better