No lavish birthday bash for Suriya
Chennai: Tamil actor Suriya Sivakumar, who turned 38 Tuesday, will spend the day with his family, said a source close to the actor.
"He is currently on a short break between films and enjoying the success of `Singam 2`, which has turned out to be a blockbuster. He will spend the day with his family as he has a busy schedule lined up from August when he will simultaneously shoot for two films," a source told reporters
Suriya`s Tamil action-drama `Singam 2` reportedly minted Rs.51 crore at the box office in the first two weeks since its release on July 5.
In August, he is expected to start shooting for filmmaker Gautham Vasudev Menon`s Tamil thriller `Dhruva Natchathiram` and director Lingusamy`s untitled Tamil action film from August.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When Sunny Leone played mother to Salman Khan – Shah Rukh Khan!
- Mahira Khan looks stunning in THIS white outfit!
- THIS 'Bigg Boss 10' commoner contestant bags a Bollywood film?
- Kangana Ranaut says Mumbai relatively safer
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Madhavan, Pawan Kalyan to speak at India Conference at Harvard
- Actress Trisha in Jallikattu row, says never opposed the sport
- Will Priyanka Chopra do a Punjabi film? Here's what 'Sarvann' director feels
- Jallikattu row: After Kamal Haasan, Rajinikanth bats for bull taming sport