No Teja, only Ram Charan, says the new angry young man
Mumbai: Son of Telugu superstar Chiranjeevi, Ram Charan who is all set to make a splash in Bollywood as the new “angry young man” in the remake of 1970’s blockbuster ‘Zanjeer’ is mighty peeved with media.
The young man was addressed as Ram Charan Teja so the actor took to Twitter to express his anger.
Ram Charan clarified, “My dad named me ram charan not ram charan teja.so i feel good wen people call me just"ram charan"I also request the media to note this(sic).”
Hmm…he certainly sounds miffed!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan's 'Don 3' in the making?
- We all felt 'Golmaal 2' was a crap as compared to its other parts, says Ajay Devgn
- Shah Rukh Khan reveals two most beautiful journeys of his career
- Here's how Priyanka Chopra plans to celebrate Diwali in New York
- ‘Shivaay’ becomes Ajay Devgn’s biggest international release, to hit theatres in more than 60 countries
- Priyanka Chopra's debut Marathi production Ventilator gets dramatic world premiere
- First look of Prabhas starrer 'Baahubali: The Conclusion' is finally out!
- Vivek Oberoi's to make his Tamil debut with Ajith's next
- SS Rajamouli to share first look of 'Baahubali 2: The Conclusion' at MAMI
- Rana Daggubati, Prabhas’ 'Baahubali 2' promises to be bigger and better