No Teja, only Ram Charan, says the new angry young man
Mumbai: Son of Telugu superstar Chiranjeevi, Ram Charan who is all set to make a splash in Bollywood as the new “angry young man” in the remake of 1970’s blockbuster ‘Zanjeer’ is mighty peeved with media.
The young man was addressed as Ram Charan Teja so the actor took to Twitter to express his anger.
Ram Charan clarified, “My dad named me ram charan not ram charan teja.so i feel good wen people call me just"ram charan"I also request the media to note this(sic).”
Hmm…he certainly sounds miffed!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranganathan Madhavan achieved lean look for ‘Vikram Veda’ without workout
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Madhavan, Pawan Kalyan to speak at India Conference at Harvard
- Actress Trisha in Jallikattu row, says never opposed the sport
- Will Priyanka Chopra do a Punjabi film? Here's what 'Sarvann' director feels