Not doing a film with Trivikram: Akhil Akkineni
Chennai: Akhil, younger son of southern star Akkineni Nagarjuna, has rubbished rumours that he will make his cinematic debut with filmmaker Trivikram`s movie.
"Hey guys, couple of rumours going around that I`m going to be working with Trivikram for my first film. I love his work no doubt, but it isn`t true! No movie has been signed and no story has been heard. (I) just wanted to clear this out," posted Akhil on his Twitter page.
Akhil, who is expected to make his cinematic debut soon, further tweeted: "I`m excited to work with him soon though."
It was not long ago at the audio launch of `Adda` Nagarjuna had informed that Akhil will make his debut soon.
Akhil had featured as `the baby` in Telugu version of `Baby`s Day Out` titled `Sisindri` alongside his father.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Ranveer Singh and Rajkummar Rao jamming the 'Trapped' rap is a bonus for fans!
- Sonakshi Sinha in 'Gulabi 2.0' song from 'Noor' will pep up your boring day!
- Kapil Sharma case: Bombay HC stays FIR against comedian, directs BMC to resolve dispute
- ‘Baahubali 2’: Prabhas, Rana Daggubati starrer creates another record!
- Rajinikanth's '2.0': Police detain two crew members for attacking journalists?
- PIL against Kamal Haasan for allegedly hurting Hindu sentiments
- Pawan Kalyan, Shruti Haasan's 'Katamarayudu' trailer packs quite a punch! - Watch
- Khushbu Sundar in Rajinikanth's next with Pa Ranjith?