Now, Malayalam movie with Amby car in lead role
Thiruvananthapuram: Popular director Rajasenan has come out with a new film where the central character is an `Amby` car in the aptly titled film "72 Model".
The content of the movie, coming out April 26, is similar to most Malayalam films and include a mix of comedy, drama, with a splash of romance.
The cast includes veteran Madhu, new face Bharat, along with Padmasoorya, Nazreen Nazar, Soniya Das and Sreejith Vijay.
It tells the tale of four friends, whose lives revolve around a 72 model Ambassador car.
The story and script are penned by Rajasenan, while with lyrics are written by Rajeev Aalunkal and Santhosh Varma.
The 2004 Hindi romantic thriller ‘Taarzan: The Wonder Car’ too had a car as the central character.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Baahubali’ puts regional cinema in forefront by minting Rs 500 crores!
- Prabhudheva announces three Tamil productions
- 'The Path of Zarathustra', a film on Parsis to release next month
- ‘Baahubali’ creates history; Hindi version rakes in Rs 100 crore!
- Tamil superstar Ajith completes 23 years in film industry