Now, Malayalam movie with Amby car in lead role
Thiruvananthapuram: Popular director Rajasenan has come out with a new film where the central character is an `Amby` car in the aptly titled film "72 Model".
The content of the movie, coming out April 26, is similar to most Malayalam films and include a mix of comedy, drama, with a splash of romance.
The cast includes veteran Madhu, new face Bharat, along with Padmasoorya, Nazreen Nazar, Soniya Das and Sreejith Vijay.
It tells the tale of four friends, whose lives revolve around a 72 model Ambassador car.
The story and script are penned by Rajasenan, while with lyrics are written by Rajeev Aalunkal and Santhosh Varma.
The 2004 Hindi romantic thriller ‘Taarzan: The Wonder Car’ too had a car as the central character.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend – Here’s why
- ‘Kumkum Bhagya’ March 29 Update: Dadi makes Abhi realise that he has fallen in love with Pragya
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Phillauri box office report: Anushka Sharma's 'ghostly' avatar mints Rs 19 cr so far!
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Prabhas, Rana Daggubati’s ‘Baahubali 2’: And the countdown begins now!
- Rajinikanth to essay 5 characters, Akshay Kumar to portray 12 avatars in '2.0'?
- Why Katappa killed Baahubali? Sathyaraj answers the question! - Watch
- ''Baahubali', 67 years later, has beaten the magic created by 'Mughal-e-Azam' on screen'
- Baahubali 2: New poster featuring angry Prabhas unveiled! - See pic