Now, Malayalam movie with Amby car in lead role
Thiruvananthapuram: Popular director Rajasenan has come out with a new film where the central character is an `Amby` car in the aptly titled film "72 Model".
The content of the movie, coming out April 26, is similar to most Malayalam films and include a mix of comedy, drama, with a splash of romance.
The cast includes veteran Madhu, new face Bharat, along with Padmasoorya, Nazreen Nazar, Soniya Das and Sreejith Vijay.
It tells the tale of four friends, whose lives revolve around a 72 model Ambassador car.
The story and script are penned by Rajasenan, while with lyrics are written by Rajeev Aalunkal and Santhosh Varma.
The 2004 Hindi romantic thriller ‘Taarzan: The Wonder Car’ too had a car as the central character.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dilip Kumar to celebrate 94th birthday at home?
- Shilpa Shetty's son Viaan not allowed to watch TV on weekdays!
- Nagarjuna's son Akhil Akkineni engaged to girlfriend Shriya Bhupal!
- Guess who? THIS superstar launched Vikram Phadnis' debut film
- Can Akshay Kumar play role of Dara Singh on-screen? Here's what he said