On birthday, Vikram sweating it out in China
Chennai: Southern actor Vikram, who celebrates his 47th birthday Wednesday, is busy shedding weight in China for his upcoming Tamil romantic-thriller ‘I’. He has already lost eight kg for the film, touted to be a Rs.100 crore project, since it went on the floors.
"He (Vikram) has gone to China. Apparently, he wants to lose another five kg for his film. He has already lost eight kg since the film went on the floors. He will return to Chennai soon to start the enext leg of shooting for the film," Vikram`s agent told reporters.
Directed by Shankar, ‘I’ also features Suresh Gopi, Amy Jackson, Santhanam, Srinivasan and Ramkumar Ganeshan.
The shooting for the film started in July last year and the first schedule was shot in China. The team filmed crucial fight sequences and a few songs there.
A.R. Rahman has composed music for the film and cinematography by PC Sreeram. It will be produced by Venu Ravichandran of Aascar Films.
It will be dubbed in Telugu as ‘Manoharudu’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala
- Rana Daggubati's 'The Ghazi Attack': Opening weekend collections at the Box Office
- Malayalam actress molestation case: After main accused, two more people detained by police
- Allu Arjun's 'Duvvada Jagannadham' FIRST LOOK out!
- Malayalam actress Bhavana allegedly kidnapped, molested; driver held
- Personally getting involved to release 'Vishwaroopam 2': Kamal Haasan