Plan to join social media soon, says Suriya
Chennai: Tamil actor Suriya, who is awaiting the release of Tamil actioner ‘Anjaan’, Tuesday said he is likely to join soon social networking sites such as Twitter and Facebook.
"I plan to join Twitter and Facebook to stay connected with my fans," Suriya told reporters here at an event.
He was speaking at the success meet of ‘Anjaan’ teaser, which has registered one million hits within two days of its release.
Directed by N. Linguswamy, ‘Anjaan’ features Suriya as a gangster in Mumbai. It also features Bollywood actors Manoj Bajpai, Vidyut Jamwal, Dalip Tahil and Murali Sharma in important roles.
Speaking about the film, Suriya said: "Shooting for `Anjaan` was a wonderful experience. It will not be one of those films that come and go. Even after weeks in cinemas, it will continue to draw audiences."
Filmmaker Linguswamy, who has collaborated with Suriya for the first time, said it was "a dream come true to work with him".
"I have been under a lot of pressure while working on the film because I have to satisfy Suriya`s fans. It`s a stylish film and it was encouraging to work with an actor like him," he added.
Jointly produced by Thiruppathi Brothers and UTV Motion Pictures, ‘Anjaan’ is slated to release Aug 15.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Market forces determine heroine's pay, not gender: Karthi Sivakumar
- Proud to have played a woman in 'Remo': Sivakarthikeyan
- Talks are on for 'Sairat' Telugu remake!
- Guess what? Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Naga Chaitanya in Telugu remake of '2 States'
- These leaked PICTURES from the sets of 'Baahubali 2' will make you crave for the movie! See inside