Post `Jilla`, Neason flooded with calls from Telugu filmdom
Chennai: Following the success of Tamil action-drama `Jilla`, its director R.T. Neason`s phone has not stopped ringing. Several leading actors such as Junior NT Rama Rao (NTR) from the Telugu film industry have expressed an interest in working with him.
"I have been getting so many calls from Telugu industry. Junior NTR wants to work with me and so are so many other top actors. I haven`t really decided on whom will I work with next but I will be doing a film each in Tamil and Telugu soon," Neason told IANS.
While Neason worked with Tamil superstar Vijay in "Jilla", he confirmed that his next will also feature a star.
"Both my projects will feature star actors. I haven`t zeroed in on anyone yet but I`ll be working with big stars for sure," he added.
"Jilla", also starring Malayalam superstar Mohanlal, Kajal Agarwal and Pradeep Rawat in important roles, released during Pongal. It struck gold at the box office.
It reportedly minted over Rs. 25 crore within the first week of its release in the country.
Telugu movie producers have expressed interest in the film`s remake.
"There has been a lot of buzz there about `Jilla` remake. We have also received several calls but nothing has been finalised yet," added Neason.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Guess what? Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Naga Chaitanya in Telugu remake of '2 States'
- These leaked PICTURES from the sets of 'Baahubali 2' will make you crave for the movie! See inside
- Dhanush overjoyed at 'Visaranai' becoming India's Oscar entry
- Tamil film 'Visaranai' is India's official Oscar entry for 2017
- Vashu Bhagnani to produce Priyanka Chopra's next home production