Prasanna excited, nervous even after 10 years
Chennai: Actor Prasanna, who completes a decade in the Tamil film industry Monday, says he is as excited and nervous as he was when he made his debut in ‘Five Star’.
"Thinking of the day I landed in Chennai for `Five star` 10 years back for my debut. Now, today another new beginning. Same excitement, nervousness and loads of anticipation," Prasanna posted on Twitter.
"All new people, new atmosphere, new Language, new emotions. Looking forward a great start," he said.
Some of Prasanna`s best films include ‘Anjathe’, ‘Achchamundu! Achchamundu!’, ‘Baana Kaathadi’ and ‘Muran’.
The 30-year old is currently busy with three projects - Tamil romantic-drama ‘Kalyana Samayal Saadham’, Tamil drama ‘Chennaiyil Oru Naal’ and Telugu action ‘Bhai’.
He has two more Tamil films in the offing – ‘Pullivaal’ and ‘Koothu’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Guess what? Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Naga Chaitanya in Telugu remake of '2 States'
- These leaked PICTURES from the sets of 'Baahubali 2' will make you crave for the movie! See inside
- Dhanush overjoyed at 'Visaranai' becoming India's Oscar entry
- Tamil film 'Visaranai' is India's official Oscar entry for 2017
- Vashu Bhagnani to produce Priyanka Chopra's next home production