Prasanna happy with line-up of films
Chennai: Tamil actor Prasanna, known for films such as ‘Sadhu Miranda’ and ‘Anjathe’, couldn`t have asked for a better new year. He is happy with the line-up of films in his kitty.
"Starting shoot for `Kalyana Samayal Saadam` today. 2013 has started off well with a good line-up. For the first time doing a Telugu film with Nagarjuna sir," Prasanna tweeted.
He also has two more Tamil films in his bag.
"Also a film with my friend Marimuthu who did `Kannum Kannum` earlier with me and next with Arun Vaidhyanathan and Rajan Madhav," he added.
‘Kalyana Samayal Saadam’, a romantic comedy, is directed by RS Prasanna. Produced by Arun Vaidhyanathan, it features Lekha Washington opposite Prasanna.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ayushmann Khurrana to don a muscular look for 'Bareilly Ki Barfi'
- Don't think it will be difficult to gel with Farhan Akhtar: Kriti Sanon
- Independence, career more important than marriage in life: Reveals study on young singles
- Actors are very small fish, say B-Town celebs on MNS threat
- MNS threat to Pakistan artists: Here's what Sushant Singh Rajput has to say
- These leaked PICTURES from the sets of 'Baahubali 2' will make you crave for the movie! See inside
- Dhanush overjoyed at 'Visaranai' becoming India's Oscar entry
- Tamil film 'Visaranai' is India's official Oscar entry for 2017
- Vashu Bhagnani to produce Priyanka Chopra's next home production
- 'Thodari' release delayed in Karnataka