Progress of Marathi cinema makes Riteish Deshmukh happy
Mumbai: Actor-producer Riteish Deshmukh, who has produced Marathi film ‘Balak Palak’ in the past, is thrilled with the progress that Marathi cinema has made recently.
The actor took to Twitter to support Ravi Jadhav`s Marathi film ‘Timepass’.
“Excited that Ravi Jadhav`s `Timepass` is set to open big at the box office - slowly Marathi films are gaining ground amongst its people,” Riteish posted on the microblogging site Friday.
The actor is also waiting for the release of another Marathi entertainer, ‘Lokmanya: Ek Yug Purush’, a biopic on freedom fighter Bal Gangadhar Tilak. The film`s teaser is out.
“Biopic on one of the greatest freedom fighters `Lokmanya Tilak` is here, produced by Nikhil Advani,” Riteish said.
Directed by debutant director Om Raut, the film is a full-length feature film featuring Subodh Bhave in the lead role.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!