Radhika Apte in Balakrishna`s next
Chennai: Bollywood actress Radhika Apte has been confirmed as the leading lady opposite Nandamuri Balakrishna in his upcoming yet-untitled Telugu action drama that also features Sonal Chauhan.
"Radhika Apte and Sonal Chauhan are the heroines in our Balakrishna starrer film with Boyapati Srinu," the film`s producer Anil Sunkara posted on his Twitter page.
The film marks the second collaboration between Balakrishna and director Boyapati Srinu after Telugu blockbuster `Simha`.
The film, which is currently on floors, is being produced under the banner of 14 Reels Entertainment.
Composer Devi Sri Prasad has been roped in compose the music for the film, which will also feature Jagapati Babu in a negative role.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Song out: 'Housefull 3' gang gives you a new party anthem in the form of 'Taang Uthake'! – Watch
- Priyanka Chopra won't refuse a good Bhojpuri film, says mother Madhu Chopra
- Whoa! Mukesh Khanna's 'Shaktimaan' to be back on Indian television?
- Treat your hardworking mom to hair care this summer!
- 'Kaabil' first look poster: Hrithik Roshan’s intense eyes precursor of a massive storm ahead!
- Five reasons why ‘Sairat’ starring Rinku Rajguru and Akash Thosar is a ‘must watch’
- Only ‘Kabali’ Rajinikanth can do this – Know what it is
- Kamal Haasan to revive an old character in his next with daughter Shruti
- Know what Radhika Apte has to say about Rajinikanth
- Rajinikanth starrer 'Kabali' teaser will be out in May?