Rajini`s fans head to Tirupathi to pray for `Kochadaiiyaan`
Vellore: Hundreds of fans of superstar Rajinikanth here will leave on a Padyatra to Tirupathi April 2 to pray for the success of the actor`s forthcoming Tamil magnum opus ‘Kochadaiiyaan’, slated to release April 11.
N. Ravi, treasurer of Nellore`s Rajinikanth`s fan club, will spearhead the walkathon.
"Hundreds of Rajnikanth`s fan club will leave for Tirupathi April 2. We will pray for the success of his film `Kochadaiiyaan`, which is releasing after two years. We will also pray for his health and that he continues doing more films," Ravi said.
‘Kochadaiiyaan’ is directed by Soundarya Rajnikanth Ashwin. It is touted to be India`s first photo-realistic 3D animated film.
The film, which will be released in six languages, also features Deepika Padukone, Jackie Shroff, R. Sarath Kumar, Nasser and Aadi Pinisetty in important roles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I would rather slash my wrists than play Bond again: Daniel Craig
- Ghulam Ali agrees to perform in Delhi, Arvind Kejriwal thanks veteran singer
- Kavita Kaushik fumes, walks out of ‘Jhalak Dikhhla...’ grand finale- Know why
- ‘Jazbaa’ tweet review
- Shah Rukh Khan’s message to Pakistan’s Mahira Khan- ‘Uff’ we will look good in ‘Raees’
- Never evaded Income Tax, says Vijay after searches
- Watch: Second trailer of Kamal Haasan’s ‘Thoongaavanam’ edgy, action-packed
- Kannada actor Shivarajkumar suffers minor heart attack, admitted to hospital
- Rajinikanth lauds makers of 'Puli'
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?