Rajini`s fans head to Tirupathi to pray for `Kochadaiiyaan`
Vellore: Hundreds of fans of superstar Rajinikanth here will leave on a Padyatra to Tirupathi April 2 to pray for the success of the actor`s forthcoming Tamil magnum opus ‘Kochadaiiyaan’, slated to release April 11.
N. Ravi, treasurer of Nellore`s Rajinikanth`s fan club, will spearhead the walkathon.
"Hundreds of Rajnikanth`s fan club will leave for Tirupathi April 2. We will pray for the success of his film `Kochadaiiyaan`, which is releasing after two years. We will also pray for his health and that he continues doing more films," Ravi said.
‘Kochadaiiyaan’ is directed by Soundarya Rajnikanth Ashwin. It is touted to be India`s first photo-realistic 3D animated film.
The film, which will be released in six languages, also features Deepika Padukone, Jackie Shroff, R. Sarath Kumar, Nasser and Aadi Pinisetty in important roles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani artiste controversy: Producers thank cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release
- No one can make remake of magnum opus 'Mughal-e-Azam', says Randhir Kapoor
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan talks about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Veteran Punjabi actor Mehar Mittal passes away
- Asking money for casting Pak actors is extortion: Ashoke Pandit on ADHM row
- Vivek Oberoi's to make his Tamil debut with Ajith's next
- SS Rajamouli to share first look of 'Baahubali 2: The Conclusion' at MAMI
- Rana Daggubati, Prabhas’ 'Baahubali 2' promises to be bigger and better
- Rajinikanth helped Radhika Apte while filming ‘Kabali’: Here’s how
- Anurag Kashyap to make Tamil debut with 'Imaikaa Nodigal'