Rajini`s fans head to Tirupathi to pray for `Kochadaiiyaan`
Vellore: Hundreds of fans of superstar Rajinikanth here will leave on a Padyatra to Tirupathi April 2 to pray for the success of the actor`s forthcoming Tamil magnum opus ‘Kochadaiiyaan’, slated to release April 11.
N. Ravi, treasurer of Nellore`s Rajinikanth`s fan club, will spearhead the walkathon.
"Hundreds of Rajnikanth`s fan club will leave for Tirupathi April 2. We will pray for the success of his film `Kochadaiiyaan`, which is releasing after two years. We will also pray for his health and that he continues doing more films," Ravi said.
‘Kochadaiiyaan’ is directed by Soundarya Rajnikanth Ashwin. It is touted to be India`s first photo-realistic 3D animated film.
The film, which will be released in six languages, also features Deepika Padukone, Jackie Shroff, R. Sarath Kumar, Nasser and Aadi Pinisetty in important roles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tamil actor Vijay's father undergoes surgery after fall
- Tamil film director Chandrasekar hospitalised
- Silly to have advertised my Chevalier award: Kamal Haasan
- French Chevalier award winner Kamal Haasan is Sivaji of our generation: Rajinikanth
- Double treat for fans, first look of sequel to release on birthday of 'Baahubali'