Rajinikanth plays dual avatar in `Lingaa`
Chennai: Superstar Rajinikanth, who is currently busy shooting for Tamil actioner `Lingaa`, will be seen in dual avatar in the film. He will be playing a district collector and an unknown role in a flashback sequence
"Rajini sir is playing double role in the film. He plays a district collector in the present day of the story, while he will be seen in a different role in the flashback sequence. The makers have kept it a secret," a source from the film`s unit told reporters.
Rajinikanth and the rest of the crew are currently shooting in Hyderabad. Bollywood actress Sonakshi Sinha is paired with the superstar.
Directed by K.S. Ravikumar, `Lingaa` also features Jagapathi Babu in an important role. A.R. Rahman is composing the tunes for the movie.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Guess what? Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Naga Chaitanya in Telugu remake of '2 States'
- These leaked PICTURES from the sets of 'Baahubali 2' will make you crave for the movie! See inside
- Dhanush overjoyed at 'Visaranai' becoming India's Oscar entry
- Tamil film 'Visaranai' is India's official Oscar entry for 2017
- Vashu Bhagnani to produce Priyanka Chopra's next home production