Rajinikanth`s `Lingaa` launched
Mysore: Superstar Rajinikanth-starrer Tamil film ‘Lingaa’ was officially launched here Friday with a customary puja on the occasion of Akshaya Trithiya.
Rajinikanth, along with the film`s director K.S. Ravikumar, were present at the event.
Clad in a white silk dhoti and shirt, Rajini was also joined by his friend and Kannada superstar Ambareesh and his wife Sumalatha at the launch, which took place inside the premises of the famous Chamundeshwari Temple.
"The film has been officially launched and the regular shooting is expected to start in a few days," a source from the film`s unit said.
Sonakshi Sinha and Anushka Shetty will be playing the female leads in the film, for which double Oscar-winning composer AR Rahman will compose the tunes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Widows break taboo by celebrating Diwali inside temple
- Konkona Sen Sharma wins top honour at Mumbai Film Fest
- 'Mango Dreams' a film about India-Pakistan partition survivor received positively at Jio MAMI Mumbai Film Festival
- Check out these instant snack ideas for Diwali parties
- Here's how Deepika Padukone plans to celebrate her Diwali
- Priyanka Chopra's debut Marathi production Ventilator gets dramatic world premiere
- First look of Prabhas starrer 'Baahubali: The Conclusion' is finally out!
- Vivek Oberoi's to make his Tamil debut with Ajith's next
- SS Rajamouli to share first look of 'Baahubali 2: The Conclusion' at MAMI
- Rana Daggubati, Prabhas’ 'Baahubali 2' promises to be bigger and better