Rajinikanth`s next titled after his grandson
Chennai: A week before the release of Tamil period-drama ‘Kochadaiiyaan’, superstar Rajinikanth is expected to start shooting for his next film titled ‘Lingaaa’, which has been named after one of his grandsons.
Lingaa is the second son of actor Dhanush and his wife Aishwarya, who is Rajinikanth`s daughter.
"The film has been titled `Lingaa`. If all goes well, we might start shooting from the first week of May. I can`t reveal more details about the project at the moment," a source from the film`s unit said.
K.S. Ravikumar, who will be directing the project, shared a poster titled ‘Lingaa’ on his official Facebook page Tuesday.
In the poster, actresses Sonakshi Sinha and Anushka Shetty and A.R. Rahman are featured with the superstar.
Double Oscar-winning composer Rahman will compose the tunes for the film, which will be his seventh project with Rajinikanth.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch
- Aadarsh Balakrishna joins cast of 'Neram' remake
- Prabhas to double his weight for ‘Baahubali' part 2?
- Post SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali 2', Prabhas roped in for 'Srimanthudu' team's next?
- South actress Devayani will star with Jr NTR in 'Janath Garage'!
- Tamannaah excited, nervous to romance Prabhudheva in her next