Rajnikanth’s new avatar in ‘Kochadaiyan’
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Superstar Rajnikanth is all set to hit the silver screen yet again, and this time with a Tamil period film ‘Kochadaiyan’. The first look of the film reveals his two new avatars.
The 62-year-old actor will reportedly be seen playing both the lead ‘Kochadaiyaan’ and his son Rana in the movie directed by his daughter Soundarya R Ashwin.
The movie, which is India`s first motion-capture film, presents Deepika Padukone as the leading lady.
Written by KS Ravi Kumar, Kochadaiyan also features R Sarath Kumar, Aadi Pinisetty, Shobana, Rukmini Vijayakumar, Jackie Shroff and Nasser.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Janmashtami celebrated with traditional fervour across India
- Teenagers who feel safe at school get higher grades
- Shatrughan Sinha lauds Sonakshi's devotion to work
- Waarrior Savitri movie review: Ineffective and unimpressive
- Confirmed! Ranveer Singh to play Khilji in 'Padmavati' opposite Deepika Padukone—Deets inside
- Tamil actor Vijay's father undergoes surgery after fall
- Tamil film director Chandrasekar hospitalised
- Silly to have advertised my Chevalier award: Kamal Haasan
- French Chevalier award winner Kamal Haasan is Sivaji of our generation: Rajinikanth
- Double treat for fans, first look of sequel to release on birthday of 'Baahubali'