Rajnikanth’s new avatar in ‘Kochadaiyan’
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Superstar Rajnikanth is all set to hit the silver screen yet again, and this time with a Tamil period film ‘Kochadaiyan’. The first look of the film reveals his two new avatars.
The 62-year-old actor will reportedly be seen playing both the lead ‘Kochadaiyaan’ and his son Rana in the movie directed by his daughter Soundarya R Ashwin.
The movie, which is India`s first motion-capture film, presents Deepika Padukone as the leading lady.
Written by KS Ravi Kumar, Kochadaiyan also features R Sarath Kumar, Aadi Pinisetty, Shobana, Rukmini Vijayakumar, Jackie Shroff and Nasser.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'