Rajnikanth’s new avatar in ‘Kochadaiyan’
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Superstar Rajnikanth is all set to hit the silver screen yet again, and this time with a Tamil period film ‘Kochadaiyan’. The first look of the film reveals his two new avatars.
The 62-year-old actor will reportedly be seen playing both the lead ‘Kochadaiyaan’ and his son Rana in the movie directed by his daughter Soundarya R Ashwin.
The movie, which is India`s first motion-capture film, presents Deepika Padukone as the leading lady.
Written by KS Ravi Kumar, Kochadaiyan also features R Sarath Kumar, Aadi Pinisetty, Shobana, Rukmini Vijayakumar, Jackie Shroff and Nasser.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rangoon: Saif Ali Khan’s interview with ‘Shopkeeper’ Gaurav Gera is hilarious – Watch
- Milind Soman makes India proud, turns 'Ultraman'
- Ranbir Kapoor looks exactly like young Sanjay Dutt in leaked PICS from the biopic!
- Sonakshi Sinha to judge dance reality show 'Nach Baliye'?
- Akshay Kumar and Raveena Tandon's popular song all set for a reprised version!
- Veeram: Amitabh Bachchan unveils teaser of official theme song – WATCH, It’s intense!
- Rana Daggubati's 'The Ghazi Attack': Opening weekend collections at the Box Office
- Malayalam actress molestation case: After main accused, two more people detained by police
- Allu Arjun's 'Duvvada Jagannadham' FIRST LOOK out!
- Malayalam actress Bhavana allegedly kidnapped, molested; driver held