Rajnikanth’s new avatar in ‘Kochadaiyan’
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Superstar Rajnikanth is all set to hit the silver screen yet again, and this time with a Tamil period film ‘Kochadaiyan’. The first look of the film reveals his two new avatars.
The 62-year-old actor will reportedly be seen playing both the lead ‘Kochadaiyaan’ and his son Rana in the movie directed by his daughter Soundarya R Ashwin.
The movie, which is India`s first motion-capture film, presents Deepika Padukone as the leading lady.
Written by KS Ravi Kumar, Kochadaiyan also features R Sarath Kumar, Aadi Pinisetty, Shobana, Rukmini Vijayakumar, Jackie Shroff and Nasser.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone breaks her silence on speculations about breakup with Ranveer Singh
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' audience review: Here's what Twitterati have to say
- 'Shivaay' vs 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Box Office clash: Expect the 'unexpected'
- Kamaal R Khan in legal trouble for leaking Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' online
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil movie tweet review
- Priyanka Chopra's debut Marathi production Ventilator gets dramatic world premiere
- First look of Prabhas starrer 'Baahubali: The Conclusion' is finally out!
- Vivek Oberoi's to make his Tamil debut with Ajith's next
- SS Rajamouli to share first look of 'Baahubali 2: The Conclusion' at MAMI
- Rana Daggubati, Prabhas’ 'Baahubali 2' promises to be bigger and better