Ram Charan, Allu Arjun donate Rs.20 Lakh for Uttarakhand relief
Chennai: Telugu actors Ram Charan Teja, son of actor-turned-politician Chiranjeevi, and his cousin Allu Arjun chipped in Rs.10 lakh each towards the Uttarakhand disaster relief fund.
Earlier, actor Pawan Kalyan, younger brother of Chiranjeevi, donated Rs. 24 Lakh for the same cause.
Confirming the news, Allu Sirish, younger brother of Arjun posted on his Twitter page: "Charan and Bunny (Arjun) gave Rs.10 lakh each, (while) Kalyan garu gave Rs 24 lakh".
Members from Chiranjeevi`s fan club have tuned in up to Rs.25 lakh for the victims.
"I`m very proud that our mega fans (megastar Chiranjeevi`s fans`) community came forward and pooled in Rs.25 lakh towards Uttarakhand relief fund," Sirish posted further.
Members from Chiranjeevi`s family were among the first in Telugu industry to donate for the noble cause.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhavan, Pawan Kalyan to speak at India Conference at Harvard
- Actress Trisha in Jallikattu row, says never opposed the sport
- Will Priyanka Chopra do a Punjabi film? Here's what 'Sarvann' director feels
- Jallikattu row: After Kamal Haasan, Rajinikanth bats for bull taming sport
- ‘Baahubali’ director SS Rajamuli has THIS Indian Epic trilogy in the pipeline?