Ram Charan, Salman Khan bond on `Yevadu` set
Hyderabad: Bollywood superstar Salman Khan, who is shooting for ‘Mental’ here, paid a visit to the sets of upcoming Telugu action-drama ‘Yevadu’ here. He bonded with the film`s lead actor Ram Charan Teja and even appreciated some of his dance moves.
Salman visited the sets Tuesday.
"Salman and Charan spent quality time on the sets of `Yevadu`. The team was giving final touches to a song featuring Ram. When Salman saw Charan dancing, he was awestruck. He personally appreciated him for his dance moves," a source from the film`s unit said.
It was not long ago that Ram Charan took home-cooked food for Salman.
"Ram visited the sets of `Mental` a few days back with home-cooked food for Salman. When Ram was shooting for `Zanjeer` in Mumbai, Salman did the same," the source added.
Salman has been shooting in the city for ‘Mental’, which is a Hindi remake of Telugu film "Stalin" featuring Chiranjeevi.
Meanwhile, the makers of Ram Charan-starrer ‘Yevadu’ are planning to release the film July 31, the same day that blockbuster ‘Magadheera’ hit the screens four years back, and reaped gold at the box office.
The film was earlier scheduled for release July 25, but for some "technical" reason it has been postponed.
‘Yevadu’ also stars Shruti Haasan and Amy Jackson. It is being directed by Vamsi Paidipally.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prabhas, Rana Daggubati’s ‘Baahubali 2’: And the countdown begins now!
- Rajinikanth to essay 5 characters, Akshay Kumar to portray 12 avatars in '2.0'?
- Why Katappa killed Baahubali? Sathyaraj answers the question! - Watch
- ''Baahubali', 67 years later, has beaten the magic created by 'Mughal-e-Azam' on screen'
- Baahubali 2: New poster featuring angry Prabhas unveiled! - See pic