Ram Charan Teja, Venkatesh to work together
Chennai: Actors Ram Charan Teja and Venkatesh Daggubati will team up for upcoming untitled Telugu multi-starrer to be helmed by Krishna Vamsi.
"I think this is my Diwali gift and I would like to thank both my heroes for giving me an opportunity to work with them. We are planning to go on floors as soon as Venkatesh wraps up work on his current project," the film`s producer Bandla Ganesh told IANS.
This will be Venkatesh`s third multi-starrer. His previous two were Telugu blockbuster "Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu" and soon to release "Masala", Telugu remake of "Bol Bachchan".
The rest of the cast is yet to be finalised.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vidya Balan looks enchanting as Geeta Bali in 'Ekk Albela' poster! – View pic
- Know what Irrfan Khan has to say about Marathi blockbuster ‘Sairat’
- With 'Sairat', Marathi cinema flies high on BO, appreciation
- It's big! Marathi film 'Sairat' rakes in a whopping Rs 65 cr in 3 weeks
- Superstar Mohanlal turns 56