Rana Daggubati injured while rehearsing for `Baahubali`
Hyderabad: Actor Rana Daggubati faced minor injuries Saturday here while training for some stunt scenes on the sets of upcoming Telugu period-drama "Baahubali". He was rushed to a hospital and is fine now.
"He met with a minor injury while rehearsing some action sequences for `Baahubali`. He was admitted to Care Hospital, but he is absolutely fine. He will resume training tomorrow," Rana`s manager said.
Rana plays one of the lead roles in the period flick, which is being helmed by S.S. Rajamouli. The film is set to go on floors July 6.
Other lead actors of "Baahubali" include Prabhas and Anushka Shetty. The team has been rehearsing sword-fighting and horse riding for the film over the last few months.
"Baahubali" is jointly produced by Shobu Yarlagadda, Prasad Devineni and K. Raghavendra Rao. The film will be simultaneously made in Telugu, Tamil and dubbed in Hindi and Malayalam.
Meanwhile, Rana recently wrapped up shooting for upcoming yet-to-be-titled Tamil action-thriller with Ajith Kumar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There was always an audience for female-centric films: Anand L Rai
- I loved the script of 'Dil Dhadakne Do': Rahul Bose
- Twitter bot stands for Caitlyn Jenner by correcting users who misgender her
- Cannes win was beyond dreams: 'Masaan' director Neeraj Ghaywan
- Clint Eastwood at the helm of Cap. Chesley Sullenberger biopic