Rana Daggubati injured while rehearsing for `Baahubali`
Hyderabad: Actor Rana Daggubati faced minor injuries Saturday here while training for some stunt scenes on the sets of upcoming Telugu period-drama "Baahubali". He was rushed to a hospital and is fine now.
"He met with a minor injury while rehearsing some action sequences for `Baahubali`. He was admitted to Care Hospital, but he is absolutely fine. He will resume training tomorrow," Rana`s manager said.
Rana plays one of the lead roles in the period flick, which is being helmed by S.S. Rajamouli. The film is set to go on floors July 6.
Other lead actors of "Baahubali" include Prabhas and Anushka Shetty. The team has been rehearsing sword-fighting and horse riding for the film over the last few months.
"Baahubali" is jointly produced by Shobu Yarlagadda, Prasad Devineni and K. Raghavendra Rao. The film will be simultaneously made in Telugu, Tamil and dubbed in Hindi and Malayalam.
Meanwhile, Rana recently wrapped up shooting for upcoming yet-to-be-titled Tamil action-thriller with Ajith Kumar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Song out: 'Housefull 3' gang gives you a new party anthem in the form of 'Taang Uthake'! – Watch
- Priyanka Chopra won't refuse a good Bhojpuri film, says mother Madhu Chopra
- Whoa! Mukesh Khanna's 'Shaktimaan' to be back on Indian television?
- Treat your hardworking mom to hair care this summer!
- 'Kaabil' first look poster: Hrithik Roshan’s intense eyes precursor of a massive storm ahead!
- Five reasons why ‘Sairat’ starring Rinku Rajguru and Akash Thosar is a ‘must watch’
- Only ‘Kabali’ Rajinikanth can do this – Know what it is
- Kamal Haasan to revive an old character in his next with daughter Shruti
- Know what Radhika Apte has to say about Rajinikanth
- Rajinikanth starrer 'Kabali' teaser will be out in May?