Rana Daggutbati is absolutely fine, says Rajamouli
Hyderabad: Southern actor Rana Daggubati, who faced minor injuries here Saturday while rehearsing action scenes for upcoming Telugu period-drama "Baahubali", is in good health, says the film`s director S.S. Rajamouli.
"He (Rana Daggubati) is perfectly fine. His injuries were minor bruises. I insisted him to go to (the) doctor just for safety check (up)," posted Rajamouli on his Twitter page.
It was reported that Rana was injured after he fell while riding a horse. He has been training for some important action scenes for the film, which is set to go on floors July 6.
Besides Rana, "Baahubali" also features Anushka Shetty and Prabhas Varma in important roles.
The entire team has been training in horse-riding and sword-fighting over the last few months. This was one the reasons why the project was delayed.
"Baahubali" is jointly produced by Shobu Yarlagadda, Prasad Devineni and K. Raghavendra Rao, while M.M. Keeravani has been roped in to compose the music.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ugadi 2017: Here’s how the Telugu, Kannada New Year is celebrated
- Kapil Sharma’s troubled ‘love story’ triggered fight on flight with Sunil Grover?
- ‘Kumkum Bhagya’ March 28 Update: Purab, Pragya get hold of crucial evidence against Tanu
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s boyfriend Rahul Raj Singh slams Kamya Punjabi, calls short film on late actress ‘bogus’
- Kapil Sharma least affected by Sunil Grover’s exit?
- Prabhas, Rana Daggubati’s ‘Baahubali 2’: And the countdown begins now!
- Rajinikanth to essay 5 characters, Akshay Kumar to portray 12 avatars in '2.0'?
- Why Katappa killed Baahubali? Sathyaraj answers the question! - Watch
- ''Baahubali', 67 years later, has beaten the magic created by 'Mughal-e-Azam' on screen'
- Baahubali 2: New poster featuring angry Prabhas unveiled! - See pic