Rana Daggutbati is absolutely fine, says Rajamouli
Hyderabad: Southern actor Rana Daggubati, who faced minor injuries here Saturday while rehearsing action scenes for upcoming Telugu period-drama "Baahubali", is in good health, says the film`s director S.S. Rajamouli.
"He (Rana Daggubati) is perfectly fine. His injuries were minor bruises. I insisted him to go to (the) doctor just for safety check (up)," posted Rajamouli on his Twitter page.
It was reported that Rana was injured after he fell while riding a horse. He has been training for some important action scenes for the film, which is set to go on floors July 6.
Besides Rana, "Baahubali" also features Anushka Shetty and Prabhas Varma in important roles.
The entire team has been training in horse-riding and sword-fighting over the last few months. This was one the reasons why the project was delayed.
"Baahubali" is jointly produced by Shobu Yarlagadda, Prasad Devineni and K. Raghavendra Rao, while M.M. Keeravani has been roped in to compose the music.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anushka fought like true warrior in 'Rudhramadevi': Vikramjeet Virk
- Shruti Haasan records song with Anirudh Ravichander for Tamil film 'Vedalam'
- Rajinikanth’s ‘Kabali’ Malaysia shoot schedule to start soon
- Megastar Chiranjeevi to star in Telugu remake of 'Kaththi'?
- Makers of ‘Brahmotsavam' spend Rs.3.5 crore for 'sangeet' number!