Rana Daggutbati is absolutely fine, says Rajamouli
Hyderabad: Southern actor Rana Daggubati, who faced minor injuries here Saturday while rehearsing action scenes for upcoming Telugu period-drama "Baahubali", is in good health, says the film`s director S.S. Rajamouli.
"He (Rana Daggubati) is perfectly fine. His injuries were minor bruises. I insisted him to go to (the) doctor just for safety check (up)," posted Rajamouli on his Twitter page.
It was reported that Rana was injured after he fell while riding a horse. He has been training for some important action scenes for the film, which is set to go on floors July 6.
Besides Rana, "Baahubali" also features Anushka Shetty and Prabhas Varma in important roles.
The entire team has been training in horse-riding and sword-fighting over the last few months. This was one the reasons why the project was delayed.
"Baahubali" is jointly produced by Shobu Yarlagadda, Prasad Devineni and K. Raghavendra Rao, while M.M. Keeravani has been roped in to compose the music.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Birthday special: Seven times Jimmy Shergill’s on-screen characters defined life!
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 726: Pragya slams evil trio Alia, Tanu & Nikhil
- Preity Zinta's cousin brother shoots himself in Shimla, police recover suicide notes
- Opening day Box Office collections of Vidya Balan's 'Kahaani 2' are out!
- Noted Marathi cinema thespian Shriram Gojamgunde dies at 71
- Amy Jackson says Rajinikanth gets nervous about media
- Tamannaah Bhatia excited about 'Queen' remake
- Couple claims Dhanush as biological son; actor asked to appear before court
- Tamannaah Bhatia’s next few announcements will surprise everybody