Real incidents of Madurai inspire `Yasakhan`
Chennai: Upcoming Tamil romantic-drama ‘Yasakhan’ is based on real incidents that happened over a period of a decade in Madurai.
"It is a romantic story based on several incidents that happened over a decade in Madurai. I am hoping that the audience will appreciate the film because of some realistic sequences that have been included in the narrative," director Thuraivanan told reporters.
"The story is the strength of the film and I am positive that it the output will be admirable", he added.
Mahesh Kumar of ‘Angadi Theru’ fame is playing the lead opposite Niranjana in the film, produced by K.K. Santhosha Pandian.
National award-winner Raja Mohammad has been roped in as the editor, while debutant Babu will handle the camera.
Sathish Chakravarthy will compose the music for the film, which is likely to come out later this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kannada actor Shivarajkumar suffers minor heart attack, admitted to hospital
- Rajinikanth lauds makers of 'Puli'
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- What made Anushka Shetty do ‘Rudhramadevi’?
- Satyajit Ray's 'Apu Trilogy' in top five greatest Asian films