Regional films on Patralekha`s mind
Mumbai: Patralekha, who has delivered an impressive performance in her recently released Bollywood debut film `Citylights`, is open to the idea of featuring in regional cinema.
"I want to do regional films also. I want to do Tamil, Telugu, Bengali films and everything in the regional cinema," Patralekha said.
In `Citylights`, Patralekha plays actor Rajkummar Rao`s wife, who, when she comes to Mumbai, has to work as a bar dancer to earn a living.
Talking about it, she said: "Rather than difficult, it was humiliating for me (as a girl) to play a bar girl in the film."
However, she is happy now as not only the critics and audiences loved her work in the film, but also her parents.
"My parents, my family is very happy and they just want that now I keep on doing good work," the actress said.
`Citylights`, an official adaptation of British film `Metro Manila`, has been directed by National Award winning filmmaker Hansal Mehta and presented by Mahesh Bhatt in association with Fox Star Studios.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Commando 2: Vidyut Jammwal takes excitement up a notch ahead of trailer release
- Sussanne Khan tweets about former husband Hrithik Roshan
- Shah Rukh Khan to travel to Delhi in train
- Bigg Boss 10: Nitibha Kaul has an interesting message for all Manveer Gurjar fans – Watch
- Shah Rukh Khan, son AbRam's latest pictures will make you say 'Battery Nahi Bolne Ka'
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Madhavan, Pawan Kalyan to speak at India Conference at Harvard
- Actress Trisha in Jallikattu row, says never opposed the sport
- Will Priyanka Chopra do a Punjabi film? Here's what 'Sarvann' director feels
- Jallikattu row: After Kamal Haasan, Rajinikanth bats for bull taming sport