Regional films on Patralekha`s mind
Mumbai: Patralekha, who has delivered an impressive performance in her recently released Bollywood debut film `Citylights`, is open to the idea of featuring in regional cinema.
"I want to do regional films also. I want to do Tamil, Telugu, Bengali films and everything in the regional cinema," Patralekha said.
In `Citylights`, Patralekha plays actor Rajkummar Rao`s wife, who, when she comes to Mumbai, has to work as a bar dancer to earn a living.
Talking about it, she said: "Rather than difficult, it was humiliating for me (as a girl) to play a bar girl in the film."
However, she is happy now as not only the critics and audiences loved her work in the film, but also her parents.
"My parents, my family is very happy and they just want that now I keep on doing good work," the actress said.
`Citylights`, an official adaptation of British film `Metro Manila`, has been directed by National Award winning filmmaker Hansal Mehta and presented by Mahesh Bhatt in association with Fox Star Studios.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Brad Pitt child abuse case: Investigation extends due to new accusation
- Awwdorable: Kushal Tandon, Gauahar Khan's Twitter conversation is too cute to miss
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor
- Deepika Padukone's 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' to have India premiere ahead of its release
- Priyanka Chopra's debut Marathi production Ventilator gets dramatic world premiere
- First look of Prabhas starrer 'Baahubali: The Conclusion' is finally out!
- Vivek Oberoi's to make his Tamil debut with Ajith's next
- SS Rajamouli to share first look of 'Baahubali 2: The Conclusion' at MAMI
- Rana Daggubati, Prabhas’ 'Baahubali 2' promises to be bigger and better